[4e] Fallen OOC (Full)

Shayuri

First Post
Oh hell, I forgot to use the colors.

Should I fix it, or just accept the drubbing and do better next time?

Also, I didn't get a PM...does that mean I did it right, or just that I've been overlooked? :)

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Also, I didn't get a PM...does that mean I did it right, or just that I've been overlooked? :)
Depends on how many entries you voted on.

The Holy Scriptures of Sparkiticus said:
Four shall be the number of thy voting!
Not Five!
Nor, three, saving that thou then proceedeth on to four after being prodded by the DM who is of the changeable mind!
Six is straight out!

Sparky

No worries, Shay, you submitted the number of votes I wanted (that Deva magic is handy).

Also, please do fix the colors. Any 'crowd' speech should be in cyan, since the bulk of Arcosia is draconic or speaks draconic. What people speak under the bleachers can be anything at all.

That goes for everybody.

CaBaNa

First Post
I'm all posted up for crucible challenge II and III.

Excited to read the next round of stories!

It was very difficult to vote last time, there are several good concepts flying back and forth here. I'm getting attached to the characters...

Sparky

I posted the "Destiny Roll" for CCI in the IC thread.

Also, as I scored the 1st round of voting, there were 2 PCs tied for 1st and 4 (!!) tied for 2nd. I needed to narrow the 4-way tie down to 2 PCs in order to assign points so I devised a method that I think I'm happy with and that should cover edge cases. PM me if you're curious.

The long and the short, 2 PCs in the 4-way tie got the full 2pts. The other 2 PCs in the 4-way tie got 1pt each.

Sparky

I know, right?

I'm really enjoying the CC entries, btw. I'm digging on this 'the players are doing all the work' business. :D

eblue562

First Post
Haha, glad you're enjoying the writings Sparky. Personally, I'm finding that giving myself lots of story hooks makes me more interested in my character and subsequently the entire world. The stories themselves are pretty amazing to read too.

Cheers to everyone :)

Phaezen

First Post
Just a headsup, I will be without internet access on Friday and Saturday this week and will catch up on anything I miss on Sunday morning.

Remove ads