• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Yeah. Theta is perticularly tempting in that reguard, as it repeats all over the place (why Mialucus originally wanted to throw a severed head over on the first one)... We'd have to suppose the message on the wall is a ruse to throw us off the scent though, which seems somewhat convoluted for its originator. My guess is that the orcs have a mnemonic trick memorized and that we'll find either that OR find out how they figured it out in the first place (I'm guessing the thing was set up by whoever created the prison-tomb). Failing that, we'll just have to be cleverer than them. ;)

yzard

First Post
Apologies but I am going to have to drop out of this (and my other) game. Recent job change has brought more work than I thought it would and I just cannot give the game the attention that it needs.

Sorry to have jumped in and then out again...makes for some convoluted continuity, I know.

eblue562

First Post
No problem yzard. RL changes can often happen fast, and I understand it.

Let me update the IC once and then I'll throw recruitment open again. If there is anyone interested reading this post, they can certainly send me a PM. For now, we can continue the IC banter / updates. I'll have something for you guys Wednesday.

eblue562

First Post
The new post is up and running! I've also thrown open recruitment again for one more person to help finish up this adventure. If you are interested, please post here with your finished character (details are on the first post). Recruitment is again first come, first served, with a preference for a leader-type character (or a healer if you want to know that archetype). If you have any questions, please PM me.

Players, if you also have questions, please post here about the game :)

Walking Dad

First Post
The Deva is your Controller, right?

Looks like you need a Leader Healer/Supporter. Would you allow a Kalshtar Ardent? I would use the debut rules and and update as soon as I got the PH3.

I cannot update DDI because of computer issues :( so I posting only a concept for now:

Kalashtar Ardent (Mantle of Clarity)

Str 10
Con 14
Dex 11
Int 10
Wis 15 / 17
Cha 17 / 19

1 Toughness
2 Bolstering Mantle
4 Weapon Proficiency (Greatspear)

1 Energizing Strike
1 Focusing Strike

1 Implanted Suggestion

2 Dimension Swap

3 Distracting Strike

5 Enlightening Pulse

Edit: Perhaps we can use the solution from your feyborn game -> I make the character the standard way and post a PDF from the sheet.

Last edited:

eblue562

First Post
That would probably be ok, WD. As soon as the PHB3 debuts on the CB, then we should have no problem getting the character up to speed. For the most part he seems combat ready anyway, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Legildur

First Post
Eblue, I've posted actions for Caden for him to jump across the space inside the square formed by the pillars. I can't recall the rules for a running jump right now as to how many squares are cleared. However, the results are posted in the ooc sblock in IC post - only the last jump is at risk of landing within the space Caden was seeking to avoid.

renau1g

First Post
I'm actually a bit overloaded eblue. I think I need to bow out. I'm sorry. Perhaps Rathan can take over my spot?

Thanks for the game.

renau1g

Remove ads