[Adventure] Rage of the Savage Lands (DM: Dekana, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Mewness

First Post
"Harold" goes below to fetch his belongings. He has the impulse to get Toeto's, but Damen is already gathering them, so he returns to the deck. "Let us get her to shore," he says to Beatrice. "Perhaps her native air will aid her recovery."

OOC: I'll be out of town from the 5th to the 14th. I'll have internet access, but posting may be sporadic.

Luinnar

First Post
Of course we are there silly man! No need to point out the obvious! Beatrice says, chastising the man for answering her question.

She goes over and picks up Toeto with ease and plops her down on deck, waiting for the ship to finish docking.

OOC: Super granny has 19 str ;)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal has seen Toeto behave weirdly in the past, so she's not too worried, she follows the others off the ship, glad to be on dry land again.

Velmont

First Post
"You won't have to talk with her again..." tells Jarel-karn to the sailor who was attacked by Toeto before following the group on the land.

"Where now?"

Dekana

Explorer
The party disembarks from the Bloated Whale and now stands on the dock (all but Damen, who seems to have slipped away). Toeto still mutters death threats once in awhile, but Beatrice's blow knocked her out pretty good. While getting their bearings, a pair of heavily armored guards approach the heroes. The glyph on their shields mark them as soldiers of The Imperium.

One of them, a half-elf woman, addresses the party. "Hail, newcomers! I would welcome you Cay Harbor, but it seems the lizard's already done that for you. Tried to raid your ship, did he?"

[sblock=Damen]It will take an hour of snooping around to learn about the city. You see a dockside tavern, Sailor's Rest, and figure that's as good a place to start as any. If you don't want to spend that long, you can rejoin the party while the guards speaking.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As he passes "Harry" going up, Damen casually says, Taking a look around. Try to to stray too far.[sblock=Streetwise]Off an running.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Thanks for the welcome... raid? No. He is our guide, but it seems sea travel was not good for his health." tells Jarel-karn. He then subtely nudge to "Harold".

Remove ads