[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
After heading back to the inn to retrieve their belongings, the team heads over to Dura and down the ramps to the lower levels. Along the way, the group searches the skies and looks around themselves often, but they don't see any signs that they are being watched or followed.

At first glance, Fallen looks like a ruin. Huge chunks of stone are scattered around the outer streets. Statues of the gods look down upon you, but many have shattered features or missing limbs. A few buildings and bridges have collapsed, in whole or in part, and most of the surviving buildings show some amount of scarring and damage.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION], are themes allowed in Eberron? May I add one with level up? Primal Warden or some such would fit...even Guardian, but I think it's fighter only?

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Primal Guardian is Dark Sun, but Guardian is Dragon. Sad. I'll take the guardian then and retrain Nature's Abundance to it's utility. Will be ready for check up in two hours.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]I leveled Baern up to 7th and was hoping to get his RP item before we move on. You can see the new sheet here KarinsDad
[/sblock]

[sblock=items]Yeah, sorry. My game doesn't work that way. I know you guys haven't gotten any items or coin yet (having accidentally missed the last set), but there is a lot of wealth in the next encounter. You just have to get through the bad guys to acquire it. In fact, all of the PCs will be completely back up to the amount of treasure that they are supposed to have if you guys can overcome the challenges in the warehouse.[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Okay KarinsDad, I guess it has been a while since the campaign started. I will go back to the handaxe for now and leave the other item in my Wishlist. I actually wasn't sure how RP and parcels worked for sure anyway. Help?[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Baern stops in at a dwarven smithy as they proceed to the lower levels. I need somethin' a bit bigger to throw looking sadly at his handaxe.
Why don't you throw one of these statue things? Christina says looking at them. I bet I would look really funny without a face or an arm.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Why don't you throw one of these statue things? Christina says looking at them. I bet I would look really funny without a face or an arm.

Baern scowls again at the girl as he comes out of the smithy. Nah, I'll pick up what I need when we return. Then he mumbles A few days, where is the work ethic in these big city dwarves...

Remove ads