[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
As the team moves further into Fallen, Cairn notices that quite a few people seem to be in a bit of a daze. Multiple people are walking the street, but most of them avoid the heavily armed and armored group and head about on their own business. Up ahead, Cairn also sees a tavern. Nothing like the Tower's Shard, it appears to be a run down building with a crude picture of a mug on the outer wall. Cairn also sees at least four different large buildings with a variety of broken statues either in front or on top of them. All four buildings look like they were repaired at one point or another, but the stone used to rebuild them is drastically different than the main stone of the buildings, as if the stone from some other buildings were used.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I'm assuming relevant information is shared.

"Well, we are as good as marked when we walk into the tavern. We can use that to our advantage and see who goes to report we are here. That may allow us to follow them right to the nest. However, if they're waiting for us, it just might lead to a fight.

"We could go snooping around the buildings looking for something suspicious.

"Or, as Cairn here points out, several people seem drugged. It might be a stretch to say all the dream lilly comes from Rhapsody, but we may find a place to watch to observe patterns of comings and goings. It could lead us to a distribution point."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Too long. They already know. We enter." Cairn speaks in barely understandable rumble. He lost his knowledge of the language at some point during their descent it seems.

Luinnar

First Post
Um, I once heard a joke about a bear, a human and another bear whose actually a ghost now walking into a bar. I forgot how it went, perhaps if we entered we could find out! Christina says happily. She was not sure exactly what a "bar" was, but she heard it had spirits in it; though she did not see any last time she went into one.

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: I'm assuming relevant information is shared.

"Well, we are as good as marked when we walk into the tavern. We can use that to our advantage and see who goes to report we are here. That may allow us to follow them right to the nest. However, if they're waiting for us, it just might lead to a fight.

I think we should go into that tavern. You get all types in one of those. grouses Bairn.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Sure."

Cairn pushes the door, remains in the doorframe for a moment observing the reaction of those present.

drothgery

First Post
Narvala follows the others inside, somewhat conscious of looking completely out of place in a seedy tavern, but not really caring all that much.

Remove ads