Airwalkrr's Shackled City OOC (D&D 3.5)

Thanee

First Post
Edit #2: I was trying to add this game into my signature, as many others list their games, but how do I code it for the links not to be the long ones? I managed to find the spoiler one, but still have no luck with the http one.

Just quote this post to see...

Goran Nalthic IC OOC RG

You, obviously, need to replace the IC link, when the IC thread becomes available. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Oni

First Post
I've posted my character in the Rogue's Gallery thread.

Zarust your character BG was a joy to read, I wish I could write half as well as that.

To airwalkrr, I hope it won't be too painful. :)

Bohemian Ear-Spork, I totally stole your formatting, thanks.

You know you learn something new everyday. I had no idea the club has a range increment. Eat stick evil doers!

Zarust

First Post
Thanks for the ego boost Oni, but so far everyone has been putting up A+ backgrounds in my opinion. If we carry this level of creativity to the game, I am thinking Airwalkrr will be scrambling to keep up with us. :)

Thanks for the links Thanee, but when I hit the quote it didn't break things into HTML tags, just the links with names already on them for me to copy. I don't mind the theft though, so thanks again!

Bohemian Ear-Spork, I totally stole your formatting, thanks.

No worries -- I stole it from someone else a few years back. It's the circle of life, isn't it?

And thanks for the items, they are on his sheet along with the rest of his equipment.

Looking forward to getting this off the ground; this group looks as though they'll be a lot of fun together.

Thanee

First Post
Thanks for the links Thanee, but when I hit the quote it didn't break things into HTML tags, just the links with names already on them for me to copy. I don't mind the theft though, so thanks again!

Ah, then try it again, just to see, and hit the button in the topright corner of the editor window (above the smilies), that shows two A's (one normal and one bold-italic-underlined).

You can also do that when editing your Signature, as it uses the same editor.

Bye
Thanee

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Strahd, your trait is Dream Haunted. Anyone else want a trait? Also, good work on your background. Please post your character to the Rogue's Gallery at your convenience.

Oni, your background is excellent. Nice work. To those who haven't written a background yet, what I am really looking for is some way that you tie your character to the region. In Oni's case it was the fact that his character is the product of a harsh upbringing brought about by a demon attack.

Here are your items:

Strahd - potion of protection from chaos, least crystal of illumination (may be affixed to any weapon, activation is a swift command which causes your weapon to glow with a 5-ft. radius)
Oni - potion of enlarge person, wand of lesser vigor (10 charges, caster level 1st, grants fast healing 1 for 10 rounds)

The main thing I need before we can begin is stats from Legildur, who is the only one who hasn't created a character yet (and ironically, was the first one to respond). Vertexx69, you also need to select your 0-level spells and post your character to the Rogue's Gallery. If I don't get a character from Legildur by the 16th, Thanee can have his spot.

Zarust

First Post
I will take a swing at the traits while you are rolling the hot dice.

Also in a quasi-shameless plug, if anyone gets bored, I am taking a stab at putting a Story Hour up. I can't promise it will be good, but as I have some time on my hands these days, it should at least be updated frequently.

Legildur

First Post
The main thing I need before we can begin is stats from Legildur, who is the only one who hasn't created a character yet (and ironically, was the first one to respond). Vertexx69, you also need to select your 0-level spells and post your character to the Rogue's Gallery. If I don't get a character from Legildur by the 16th, Thanee can have his spot.
It's been a crazy few days... I'm also meant to generate a character for Thanee's game, but have yet to find the available time.

Airwalkrr, why don't you give the slot to Thanee anyway as he already has a character ready to go.

Legildur

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Alright then it looks like Thanee is in. If you add a bit to your background, I'd be happy to roll you up a couple magic items. We're good to go as soon as I hear from Vertexx. If you haven't posted your character to the Rogue's Gallery, please do so. I will get the IC thread up and running some time this week, but possibly as early as this evening (central US time). Based on your backgrounds, some of you know each other, others of you will be just "coming onto the scene" as it were.

Zarust, your trait is Touched in the Head. Enjoy. :)

Remove ads