[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

Corinthi

First Post
I read over the multiclass spellcasting rules. Fairly clever, and it'll be interesting to see how it actually plays out. I've a Witch/Mageblade in my home campaign that I might allow to use these rules.

Not certain what I'll play. Leaning toward a fighty type, but I might try a spellcaster just to see how the multiclass house rules work.

I could do a Greenbond Wood Witch for super healing goodness.

Zhure

First Post
Argh! Just finished the character stats for 1st. Had trouble spending the starting gold as it was.... :)

When are we starting a Rogue's Gallery thread? I'll redo the character and should have it ready before end-of-day.

The character has the Unique Spell talent. It's identical to the Plant Armor 1st level spell, only it's "Astral Armor." Same exact stats, just different special effect. (I could've taken the Exotic Spell feat to the same end, but wanted a different look). Is that acceptable?

-edit-
I spent about 30 gp on gear and was basically done. The rest I'd plugged into low-level scrolls.

As a wish list I'd ask for defensive magic items (rings, amulets, etc). Maybe something curative like a battle healing wand... whatever you'd like to add for the about 2670 I have left over. :)

Greg

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Zhure, Submensa characters look good. I like to go over them with a fine toothed comb so I will get to that a bit later. Got the wish lists and I will come up with some items for you, that might take a bit longer tho. Malarky an akashic will be great and GladiusNP a runethane will be perfect. Let me know if you are going to try to use some alternative runes (ie the rules on which level of spells count as Lesser Runes - 0th and 1st i think)

GPEKO

First Post
I have a good idea for a verrik swordman (probably warmain).

Erekose13 said:
No more than 50% (1350gp) can be spent on any one single item - though it would be difficult to spend that much on a mundane item it is possible.

Two words : plate armor (1500 gp) Darn !

Oh, and a classic question : how do we do hp ?

Zhure

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Zhure, Submensa characters look good. I like to go over them with a fine toothed comb so I will get to that a bit later. Got the wish lists and I will come up with some items for you, that might take a bit longer tho.

No problem, take your time. I foresee Vand as being erm.. frugal. You'll note his gear is pretty darn sparse and minimalist.

If there are character errors, or if you want clarification or expansion, let me know. :)
Greg

Malarky

First Post
Okay Malarky is up in the rogues gallery. For wish list I would like something that Malarky made with his craft skill and had enchanted, other than that maybe something that is oriented towards akashics and of course a magic bow.

Erekose13

Explorer
Character comments

Zhure
For stats you have +1 too much, to increase 15 to 16 costs 2 of the five points
Witches use spell failure unless they take double the casting time to cast their spells
and your astral armor that wont stack with your studded leather/leather jack
you refer to studded leather in your ac block but you have purchased a leather jack
curious why you needed the armor though?
also your flat-footed ac is higher than your base, should be 12 i think.
i think have you at 28 skill points, should be 30 with your race (4class+1race)*6level=30
gonna go with the max hp at first, +1/2 per level so i have you at 25.
Astral Armor, sure I can work with that, one point tho - I dont think that DT has to use the astral plane so Im not, but if you want astral to refer to deep space/stars that works for me and might make it an interesting look/texture when you cast it.

DM items :)
scrolls are okay so thats 2700-160=2540
Beastskin Woad This red pigment comes in a small clay jar. When this pigment is applied to a creature's skin it grants the creature +3 natural armor bonus for 12 hours.
Faint Transmutation; Caster Level 5th; Craft Single-Use Item, beastskin(lesser); Price: 750 gp.
Bag of Clay Stones This small tan leather bag contains small round clay bullets. 3/day when the user reaches into the bag they can draw out a stone. The stone can be thrown as a mudball spell, becoming a ball of mud as it flies towards its target.
Faint Evocation; Caster Level 1th; Craft Constant Item, mudball; Price: 1200gp
Advance Poultice when you apply these herbs to a wound, they help the healing process as battle healing(lesser) for 1d6+3 hit points.
Faint Evocation; Caster Level 3th; Craft Single-Use Item, battle healing(lesser); Price: 300gp
Minor Poultices (5) when you apply these herbs to a wound, they help the healing process as transfer wounds(lesser). 1d10+1 hit points of damage are converted to half that amount of subdual damage.
Faint Transmutation; Caster Level 1th; Craft Single-Use Item, transfer wounds(lesser); Price: 250gp

an additional 40gp left.

Submensa
the eiditic memory bonus to knowledge skills applies to all of them
minor point in sneak the second "dex" should be "racial" i think.
could you do me a favor and add in your attack bonuses to your weapon stat block makes it easier for me to find and so i dont have to calculate it ;)
i have you at 417.1gp spent, 100saved. might want to round it out for me and make it like 107gp, 9sp saved for later and thus 525 used before wish list will make it easier on me. actually i am stealing 25 of that gold you have saved for your items so you only have 82.9gps saved.

DM Items :)
Amulet of Spell Knowledge (eldritch armor) 1000gp
Headband of Mists The headband is made of one long brown leather strap which is wrapped multiple times around the head when worn. By concentrating on the currents of air flowing around her, the wearer can use any of the following spells, in any combination 3/day: obscuring mist, predict weather, wind churn.
Faint Evocation; Caster Level 1th; Craft Constant Item, obscuring mist, predict weather, wind churn; Price: 1200gp

Malarky
you get 3 more languages, other than that looks good.

DM Items :)
Eyepiece of Precise Vision This elaborate eyepiece was crafted by the faen Malarky and enchanted by a member of the University of Sanmar in Ao Manasa. It allows the wearer to use precise vision 1/day by putting the lense on. Faint Transmutation; Caster Level 1th; Craft Constant Item, precise vision; Price: 400gp
Cloth of Lore This small 12"x12" peice of cloth is embroidered with the words "Loresight" in Faen. 2/day this cloth can be placed over a creature or object. Whisper the embroidered phrase and the words will change to a significant piece of information about that which was covered. It functions as if a creature loresight or object loresight spell were cast, as appropriate.
Faint Divination; Caster Level 1th; Craft Constant Item, creature loresight, object loresight; Price: 800gp
Mask of Distance When this simple white mask is place over the face of the user, it allows them to see up to 30' in one direction despite any obstacles as a diminished claivoyance. It disintegrates into a fine powder when used.
Faint Divination; Caster Level 3th; Craft Singe-Use Item, clairaudience/clairvoyance; Price: 300gp
Minor Poultices (4) when you apply these herbs to a wound, they help the healing process as transfer wounds(lesser). 1d10+1 hit points of damage are converted to half that amount of subdual damage.
Faint Transmutation; Caster Level 1th; Craft Single-Use Item, transfer wounds(lesser); Price: 200gp

GPEKO:
Looking over the armors, it would appear that chain and plates costs only 600gp and is the same protection provided you have atleast 14dex, has less check penalty, weighs less. And besides you want to have dex that high so you can take advantage of the Definitive Harness way later :)

Hp as I stated above in this post are max 1st, half at every other level (so 3.5 on a d6, 4.5 on a d8, 5.5 on a d10 and 6.5 on a d12)
leaving a total of 95.9gp.

Last edited:

Remove ads