AU: Northlands

Arden

First Post
(Did you miss my last post, Paxus?)

Galed summons a small globe of light in the tunnel ahead, and slowly moves forward, scanning for more of the creatures.

(AC 19; Spot +5)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Arden said:
(Did you miss my last post, Paxus?)

Galed summons a small globe of light in the tunnel ahead, and slowly moves forward, scanning for more of the creatures.

(AC 19; Spot +5)

OOC: Yep, sorry. Now just waiting on the magister.

FaenFriend

First Post
In the first few seconds of the attack, which, almost in slow motion, seem to take an eternity, Kai-Moash readies his maul.

(ooc: since I go last, I'm waiting for their move to figure out what they are before I decide what I do)

Atelos

First Post
Oh Cralizec, how did I end up exploring these mines with near total strangers. I had decided to pursue other tasks whilst waiting for Dembu to relent, but somehow I can't even recall how I joined up with these folk and now we're fighting something side by side; at least I know the warriors are competent from what I saw in that tourney.

Phain brandishes his staff and conjures Eldritch Armor to protect him.

OOC: Wow, I'm surprised you even kept me on the roster, let alone waited for me to take my turn in combat, considering how I disappeared for more than a month it must have been, without any warning. I'd like to promise to be active on a more regular schedule, but we saw how the last such promise turned out and the semester is starting. I will try to participate more though.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
The visible creature, and 2 more, leap down from the ceiling. One lands scrabbling on Galed's shield, another alighting on a small spire next to Jonas. Esme is hit full in the face by the injured one, which bites a massive chunk from her shoulder moments before Tenkar's blade slices through its body. The six-armed abomination, its multitudinous eyes misting over, collapses to the ground.

OOC: Sorry it's been so slow; I've not been watching the threads as alertly as I should have. Esme, that's 6 damage.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Jonas will continue to fire on the creature son the small spire nearbye. If he is too close he will take a step back out of the creature's reach.

[ooc; 5ft step if necessary, fire crossbow - +6 ranged (crossbow 1d8, 19-20/x2).]

tenkar

Old School Blogger
Tenkar's eyes shine with excitement. I did it.. did it when it actually mattered... think i'll be throwing up when this is over Seeing Esme's wound he takes postion to guard her from further attacks.

(OOC: Sticking to Esme like glue until this encounter is over)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
FaenFriend said:
Kai-Moash will try and squish with his maul anything that comes near him.

(Great Maul +8, 2d8 +9 [two-handed])

Kai-Moash bring his maul up once, and down again, proving that flesh is far less resilient than steel when his opponent bursts rather graphically.

Galed's sword slices cleanly into one of the creature's upper arms, causing a spray of blood, but not disabling it.

Jonas' crossbow bolt slashes out at the remaining creature, but it dodges upwards. This motion, however, brings it into range of Tenkar's blade, which glances off the rock above its head.

OOC: Esme, you're up.

Remove ads