[AU] Rumbling Mountains - OOC (Full)

Fanog

First Post
DrSpunj,
I haven't made a difference as to when people expressed interest, only that they had done so. That's mostly because I also wanted to get the game going as soon as possible. You're in as sixth player. Feel free to start throwing out character concepts, that might give the others something to go on. First come, first serve. ;)

Argent,
with DrSpunj, the cast is complete for now. Sorry...

Cast:
Agent Gray - Human Magister
Mute - Sibeccai ?
GPEKO - Giant Bear Totem Warrior
Erekose - ? ?
Dead_Radish - Sibeccai Mageblade
DrSpunj - ? ?

Fanog

DrSpunj

Explorer
Fanog said:
DrSpunj,
I haven't made a difference as to when people expressed interest, only that they had done so. That's mostly because I also wanted to get the game going as soon as possible. You're in as sixth player. Feel free to start throwing out character concepts, that might give the others something to go on. First come, first serve. ;)

Fine, and thanks for the spot!

Since neither has been claimed yet, I'm going to start with a Faen Akashic. Not sure which type, but I'll work on the entire concept more this weekend. The Spryte metamorphosis is interesting, but I'm not sure I'll go that route either.

I'll roll my stats and email them now.

EDIT: The first set of stats I generated had a total mod of 0, and is therefore invalid by Core rules. The replacement set is worth 30 points, so I'm going to run with that unless I hear differently from you.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Fanog

First Post
DrSpunj, the rolls have been received. I had originally intended to skip the reroll in favor of the point buy maximum, but this is fine as well. You can use the second set.

Also, I receive a set (two actually, as the first went wrong) from someone, but I don't know who. There was no screen name, and the email adress wasn't familiar. Anyone?

Edit: Just to clarify for those who still have to roll - You can make a reroll if the stats are realy abysmal, as per the PHB. (Total modifier less than +1, or no score above 12.) For stats that qualify for these but are still below 28 points, you can buy up to 28 point. (Did that make sense?)

Fanog

Last edited:

DrSpunj

Explorer
Fanog said:
DrSpunj, the rolls have been received. That's a pretty low set, so you can increase up to point buy 28. (count the 7 as -1 point).

Oops! I threw that out according to Core Rules and actually already deleted the email for myself but if you send me the scores I can buff them to 28 instead of using the second set.

Thanks!

EDIT: Don't you just love cross-posting and cross-editing. :rolleyes:
I'll stick with the second set if it's okay. :p

Last edited:

Agent Gray

First Post
What. Poor. Timing.

Just after I posted, my work decided to block all access to Enworld at the server level. Therefore I can't access Enworld at work - and not dependably at home! So I'm going to have to bow out, unfortunately. SO sorry, especially since I wanted to do this.

Gah. Why can't work understand that I need to game, too? :(

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Fanog said:
DrSpunj, the rolls have been received. I had originally intended to skip the reroll in favor of the point buy maximum, but this is fine as well. You can use the second set.

Also, I receive a set (two actually, as the first went wrong) from someone, but I don't know who. There was no screen name, and the email adress wasn't familiar. Anyone?

Edit: Just to clarify for those who still have to roll - You can make a reroll if the stats are realy abysmal, as per the PHB. (Total modifier less than +1, or no score above 12.) For stats that qualify for these but are still below 28 points, you can buy up to 28 point. (Did that make sense?)

Fanog
That was me. Sorry. Keep me in mind if any of the others decide not to play.

Fanog

First Post
Yeah, these kinds of things happen. Message boards are really kind of clunky... As long as it doesn't happen in the IC thread, it's not that bad. Stick with the second set. it's quite reasonable, I think.

Interesting to note: I just found out that AU doesn't seem to have the reroll option. That's probably is the spirit of the 'more power to the DM' idea. Well, it seems like I just used my power. :p

Fanog

Last edited:

Fanog

First Post
Agent Gray, sorry to hear that. I hope you'll have the opportunity to play in another game later maybe.

Argent,
you're still up as first alternate. I'll give Reapersaurus and Brother Shatterstone until the weekend to check in. If I haven't heard from them by then, you're up.

Fanog

Remove ads