B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, I think I got the stats complete, looking for a good format. I'll post tomorow.

He turned out a bit more martial-arty that I was intending, but I had a method to it (good tackler and wrestler), and it's not realy that exciting.

Seeten, I could be your brother. I was a little leary that it might make the sexathon uneasy, but then I remembered that it's Arkansas. ;)

D20Dazza

Explorer
I've got a couple of other PCs to get organised for games that are starting sooner than this one so don't expect any stats from me for a week or so. I will be keeping tabs and contributing to background stories as is warranted though.

Good news on our punk friend there Bobitron, thanks for the heads up.

Have a good one

Cheers

Daz

taitzu52

First Post
Hey kids, I'm back from vacation. I figured that'd be obvious why I was gone. Hmm.... I'll have a name for you in a few, I gotta get some work stuff done before I can post again. Thanks!

TZ

D20Dazza

Explorer
Good to have you back Taitzu, hope you had a blast. Might not be so obvious to this lil' old Aussie. We don't get the holiday you're referring to (if that's why you went on vacation). :D Have a good one mate.

Last edited:

Jennileerose

First Post
still looking for the nerd girl? I'm willing to play her. Writer, glasses but still kinda pretty, just doesn't show it much.

Let me know.

Jennilee

Watch it Meat, or Muffy will get pissy. ;D

BTW guys - I am just back from vacation and leaving again for vacation tonight, so it will be a bit before I get stats and stuff up....

Remove ads