B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

zantriel

First Post
Seeten said:
Ok, in trying to find a name that fits into Lost Valley, assuming thats where we are setting, I came upon this genealogy site for the real families living in Newton County:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~edgmon/families.htm

Hope it helps someone else too.
On the site Deatherage Genealogical Society is listed, the name is a bit odd. In game it could very well have some strange ancient meaning or connection to the strange events that will occur to our hapless PC’s.

Seeten

First Post
I wouldnt be opposed to one of the guys who isnt a boyfriend, being a brother, either. It is a small town and all. Athletic family?

zantriel

First Post
Hey did the Doc say what place we are using for sure? I have an idea of an area that has a history of odd things happening. I know I joined late and may have missed out, but I though I would check.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi guys,

I've updated the role call with the current info. Looks like we only have the one PC that is looking questionable at the moment, the punk. Taitzu52 hasn't posted to this thread since 26/05, he was last here on ENWorld on the 28th. He might just be waiting until the Dr is back or he may have had a better offer - we'll see eh.

Have a good day

Cheers

Daz

D20Dazza

Explorer
zantriel said:
Hey did the Doc say what place we are using for sure? I have an idea of an area that has a history of odd things happening. I know I joined late and may have missed out, but I though I would check.
Not as far as I know, I didn't see anything advising that a decision had been made, might have missed it though?

Cheers

Daz

Bobitron

Explorer
D20Dazza said:
Hi guys,

I've updated the role call with the current info. Looks like we only have the one PC that is looking questionable at the moment, the punk. Taitzu52 hasn't posted to this thread since 26/05, he was last here on ENWorld on the 28th. He might just be waiting until the Dr is back or he may have had a better offer - we'll see eh.

Have a good day

Cheers

Daz

Taitzu is rarely around on the weekend, expect him more during the week.

I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll get Stephanie updated with higher stats (yee-haaaa!) and a background this week.

Remove ads