B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

DrZombie

First Post
OK, guys, and girls, final checkup before going to france.

D20Dazza, I don't mind another character at all, but you'll have to change avatars, if you don't mind. It's just too confusing for me, since I allways scroll to my last avatar, and you picked the exact same one. I won't kick you out if you don't change, but... please?

Godess Fallen Angel, you're in. Make yourself comfy, have fun.

Guys, No more recruiting, tell the rest they're on alt lists.

You don't have to be couples, and I don't really care about the boy-girl ratio. An all-girl pyama-party is fine with me as well.

Cya in two weeks.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Cool, thanks mate. And the 2 weeks gives us time to sort out all the inter party politic. Should we maybe come up with a list of characters and start plotting their relationships? I'm about to go to work and am just getting a quick post in before hand otherwise I'd do it. I'll change avantar's mate just give me a day or two to get to it.

Goddess, Meat just loves Valley Girls, you used to be a cheer leader surely? :-D> How long have we been together do you think? Maybe we should spend a little time working out our shared history if we've been together right through school/college??

Have a good day

Cheers

Daz

Bront

The man with the probe
We need a roll call on who's actualy what.

I definately like the Military recruit, gives me an in into the cabin. The QB football thing is optional if no one else takes it, but that works well for me too, and could be fun.

Edit: FYI, this is a B movie, no reason we can't have strange paring back stories (Current GF is someone elses Ex, while third has had all three but isn't attached, etc).

Bobitron

Explorer
Bobitron said:
Hey, I'm playing a girl, too. She's going to be the prom queen type, Charismatic rich girl in love with the punk rocker but getting crap about it from her friends.

I'm in with this one. I think she will be just back from a trip to NYC where she had a modeling job over the summer, and ran into the punk, hitting it off. Decides to go up to the cabin for a break and some nice Ozark air. I will try to get up a character by the weekend.

zantriel

First Post
Ok, I’m all for the smart football captain character. I gave the wise cracking, horror movie fan idea a little thought, then realized I would be playing one of my friends, lol.
Here is what I was thinking for some character interaction. I am dating the Cheerleader, but we are having problems (possible reasons: they are going to different colleges after high school, or he drinks too much, or he is still friends with his old GF, or we can come up with something else al together.) My old GF ****** ends up at the party, this makes thing worst. I have been friends with ****** since childhood, we have come out to this cabin many time through out the years to go hunting, in fact back several years ago I was shot in a hunting accident and ***** carried me back to the truck and drove me to the hospital. (****** says it was someone else who shot me, could be true, or could have been the first sign of trouble.) Has always thought of ****** as a little sister, my mom use to watch her when we were kids, and we grew up together. And just like a big brother I don’t like the guy she is seeing.

We don’t have to use this; it was just something I thought up. Could be a jumping point.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool, I can go with the oddball military drummer guy who's unattached but still gets all the action :cool:

You know, the guy you ask some question to, he grunts, and the women go "Oh, he's so introspective" with bedroom voices.

D20Dazza - Yup, was a cheerleader, although I'm thinking not the leader of the cheerleading team - that was probably Seeten's character.

I'm thinking Prom Queen. Cha Hero all the way. ;)

Hmm... high-school sweethearts, things didn't start going downhill until college. Muffy (sounds like a good valley girl name) isn't happy with the slightly more mature, introspective Meat, as she is still the shallow girl from high school. She does some modeling on the side, is going for a liberal arts degree (that sounds nice and useless).

Have any other ideas?

Oh, also - I will be out of town starting this evening until Tuesday sometime. Just FYI.

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Here's the basics for Stephanie, my aspiring model, fresh back from her first photoshoot in NYC. I'll add the background later.

Name: Stephanie McMillan
Birthplace: Little Rock, Arkansas
Lives:
Born: Jan 14th, 1987
Class: Charismatic 1, Dilettante occupation

History:
Goals:
Appearance:
Quote: "No, seriously. You look good in that! You are just a nose-job away from being really cute."

wallpaper2_sml.jpg

Strength: 12 (costs 4)
Dexterity: 12 (costs 4)
Constitution: 10 (costs 2)
Intelligence: 12 (costs 4)
Wisdom: 10 (costs 2)
Charisma: 18 (costs 16)

Speed: 30ft
Initiative: +0
Base Attack: +0
Melee Attack: +1
Ranged Attack: +1
Defense: +1
Hit Points: 6

Massive Damage Threshold 10
Fortitude: +1
Reflex: +2
Will: +0

Action Points: 5
Wealth: +17 (+3 Windfall feat, +6 Dilettante, 8 starting)

Skill points: 32
Skills (*class skill)

Bluff* +8 (4 ranks, +4 Cha)
Computer Use +3 (2 ranks, +1 Int)
Craft (Visual Art)* +1
Craft (Writing)* +1
Diplomacy* +10 (4 ranks, +4 Cha, +2 Trustworthy feat)
Disguise* +4
Gather Information* +10 (4 ranks, +4 Cha, +2 Trustworthy feat)
Intimidate* +9 (4 ranks, +4 Cha, +1 Occupation)
Knowledge (current events)* +5 (4 ranks, +1 Int)
Knowledge (popular culture)* +5 (4 ranks, +1 Int)
Knowledge (streetwise)* +3 (2 ranks, +1 Int)
Perform* +4
Profession (Fashion model)* +5 (4 ranks, +1 Windfall feat)
Read/Write Language (French)* 1
Research +1
Search +1
Speak Language (French)* 1

Feats and Talents
Simple Weapons Proficiency
Trustworthy (+2 Diplomacy and Gather Information checks)
Windfall (+1 Profession checks, +3 Wealth)
Charm (The Charismatic hero gets a bonus on all Charisma-based skill checks made to influence males equal to her Charismatic level, +1)

Equipment
Fashionable clothing
4 of Daddy’s credit cards in her name
Porsche Boxster (automatic transmission, natch)
Cell phone with digicam

Last edited:

Remove ads