BBs Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings (Closed)

BBs

First Post
The goblin is eviscerated as if from no where from the mighty Neeyawracka, there is nothing that anyone can tell that's left of him. Fortunately the goblin on fire was too busy recovering to notice.

OOC: IMPORTANT NOTE! A my bad one too, sorry :(

Goblin #1 is full defending, so his AC is 20 right now. Go Joker and finish him, if not, Jemal! If not then Saphyre!

The Joker

First Post
The swirled of battle came upon him to quickly and he needed to find his Barings. While readying himself for battle the world spun on. Before he could even clear the ground between him and the thing, almost all of the others had died in some fashion, some efficiently, others in a fantastic manor. Trying to focuses on the goblin, as the masked man called it, Edge charged the remaining green critter, fully intent on chopping it to ribbons…

If miss: in his mad rush to get to grips with the tiny menace, he forgot about the vast difference of height and his blade weaved a high arch above the creatures head.

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
The giant man misses the green goblin running about in circles, the hieght combined with the scampering made it really difficult for the man.

OOC: Allrighty Jemal, FINISH HIM!

Jemal

Adventurer
Behemoth leaps forward, landing with a snarl in front of the last goblin, grabbing the goblin in one massive claw he lifts it up
"Wretched beast, BEGONE!" and rips it to pieces.
OOC: Nat 20 attack.. nat 20 confirm.. 2 for a triple :( oh well, still 13 damage. I'm guessing that's enough to kill the 6 hp goblin? :p

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Wow finally had time to post ... I MEAN! UM! /clears throat. The great and mighty Behemoth tears the goblin to shreds so much so, it is hardly even recognizable, there isn't even a dip of blood on the big guy, it was very well done, I mean like come on! Whoops there I go again ... AS THE FINAL GOBLIN FALLETH! It makes out a screech, six more goblins appear from the very south east side of the town square where the mighty heroes are! They've just finished lighting a cart full of fuel on fire. The goblins turn to notice the screech and fall of their brother, then noticing their dead brethren, around the brave challengers! Two of the goblins noticeably different, being female, seemed to be chanting and rallying the other goblins with their singing

"Goblins be mighty
Goblins be quick
Goblins be bitey
You all not slick!
Break their heads
Beat them like drums
We'll make beads
With your thumbs!
We be Goblins
We has fire
We be robbings
You be in dire!"

OOC: Re-roll initative, I'm doing it differently this time ... hopefully we'll see some better rolles, hehe.

Last edited:

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Wayeen's bloodlust was at its peak. And yet all the foes had fallen, leaving him with a sense of unfulfillment. Yet just as he was about to give up hope, more foes appeared from the southeast. He still had a chance to satiate his appetite.

D'Raven

First Post
Kat being underground doesn't see the new foes but knowing goblins he understands that there will be more, lots more. He clears a bit of space around him and starts to reload.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
It seems the dice roller is malfunctioning on the new site. Shall we postpone til it's working properly, or just use invisible castle?

Remove ads