BBs Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings (Closed)

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
After the hide and seek game, Orgyl decided he would walk around the city to take in the sites, going from shop to shop, inn to inn, he eventually found himself by the port again. Now that he had gotten a good look at the town, he decided that he would just like to relax by the ocean, listening to the waves crash on the shore, and feel the breeze on his skin. Orgyl relaxed so much that, he even decided in a rare oportunity to remove his mask to make the most of this time. The scars of the past still clear to this day, he sat there for a time, trying to avoid the gaze of others. When he heard it was time for more announcements, Orgyl quickly returned his mask to its place and made his way to the crowd. Admittedly, he was getting rather bored before the screams began to fill the peaceful village, and when he heard them, his excitement began to get the best of him as he ran toward the strange chanting.

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
OOC: Okay so Order of Initiative is as follows:

Saphyre_wolf
Ruiktheforgotten
GOBLINS!
D'Raven
Dharuhk Svahre(he posted before Joker)
The Joker
Jemal

Let the epic battlearu BEGIN ... ARU!

saphyre_wolf

First Post
Without hesitation Altira lets a mighty growl escape from her throat charges full force at one of the goblins. Hoping that she can slam it to the grond.

Ooc: please ignore the 7 dmg roll forgot the powerful chatge

Last edited:

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Orgyl see's his opportunity to roast some of the strange creatures and he takes it, running within 10ft of the strange creatures and yells outloud "Te o yaku", sending jets of flame from the palms of his hands into the enemies faces.

OOC: Thank you for allowing me to re-do that action bbs, ill try to be more careful next time :) I was going for positioning myself so that i can hit 3 of them with one shot, also its a dc 16 reflex save for half

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
The goblins caught off by surprise by these brave people could not give them time to react a giant wolf lady crushing one of them to a pulp! They turn their angry and filled teeth gaze just in time to notice a half elf man extend his arms with a yell of "Te o yaku". Two of the goblins manage to leap out of the way in somewhat time before being burnt to a crisp, unfortunately the goblin taking the brunt end of the fire did not manage to in time. Still alive it yelps and runs around in circles trying to put the fire out. The two goblins putting a bit burnt turn their angry gaze at the sorcerer, and walk towards him to retaliate. Unfortunately for the stupid sods, one of them forgot the wolf lady, being opened to an attack from her. One goblin unharmed and witnessing the carnage of his brethren instead goes for the wolf lady.

OOC: So this is what happens, Goblin 0 who was numbered 0 beacuse he is dead is ... dead from saphyre_wolf! Goblin 1 is running in circles away from the battle, so no opportunity on his part. Saphyre_wolf gets an attack of opportunity on goblin 2. Goblin 2 and 3 are attacking Ruiktheforgotten. Goblin 4 is attacking Saphyre_wolf. Oooohhh better hope Sapyre hits teh goblin Ruik!

Goblin Damage Taken:
Goblin 0 = dead
Goblin 1 = 5 Fire Damage
Goblin 2 = 2 Fire Damage
Goblin 3 = 1 Fire Damage
Goblin 4 = 0 Damage

All the goblins have missed but except possibly #2

Last edited:

saphyre_wolf

First Post
Altira sees the goblin out of the corner of her eye and turn and snaps at it without hesitation. She wanted to crush these creatures for disturbing this lovely festival and killing the dog. "not so fast" -crunch-

Last edited:

D'Raven

First Post
[sblock=occ] I am assuming that a local of 25 means I know goblins,. If not well what's their touch ac and hp! If I get another attack bonus.[/sblock]

"Goblins, I hate goblins. Always giving the small guys a bad name. Kat starts to mutter to him self as he calmly unslings his rifle and shoots at a goblin. After the shot he shakes his head and dives underground.

[sblock=action] Kat takes a move action to draw his weapon, a standard action to attack the uninjured goblin and then a five foot step down. +1 to att and damage if within 30ft[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Still waiting on Dharuk and Joker. Not sure if BBs is going strict init order or not so unless he says otherwise i'll wait for u guys to post before my action.

BBs

First Post
OOC: Just an update:
Goblins Hp = 6
Goblins AC = 16/13/14
Goblins Attack Bonus = +3
Saphyre_wolf crunches the Goblin #2's neck between her teeth, Ruik takes no damage.
D'Raven head shots Goblin #4, suprisingly killing it, hehe. ;)

Goblin Damage Taken:
Goblin 0 = dead
Goblin 1 = 5 Fire Damage
Goblin 2 = dead
Goblin 3 = 1 Fire Damage
Goblin 4 = dead

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Wayeen sees the fight against the goblins and his blood begins to stir. Time for some real hunting. He slips in from the shadows and descends upon one of the unfortunate goblins, his double chained kamas a whirling bringer of death.

[sblock=OOC] I'm attacking the goblin with the most hit points. My weapon is reach. Attack +7 with +2 for being hidden if it matters, and my damage is 1d4 + 9 + 1d6 sneak Attack [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads