Bluffside is Returning from the Edge of Oblivion

annadobritt

First Post
maransreth said:
As to your question about maps Anna, would it be only certain programs that would open the map, or would it be determined by the file format and thus what the person uses to open that file format?

Otherwise I could possibly see some dramas with people saying they clicked on the map and it didnt open anything else or caused errors as they didnt have that program installed.

Otherwise what about the link opening that portion of the map in a larger view? I think that is possible within Acrobat and doesnt matter whether its Reader or full version.

Duane

For maps that are in the fcw format, a person would need one of the following installed on their computer:

CC2 v6
CC2 Pro
CC2 Viewer/Printer (Free download from ProFantasy)

For maps in jpg or gif format, whatever program they use for viewing such images. I set Irfan Viewer (free download) as my default for opening images.

With the CC2 programs or the Viewer/Printer a person is able to print out maps to scale, tiled or fit to page.

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Looking forward to getting my teeth back into the Undercity and Sewers, theres a host of stuff that had to be cut due to size restrictions... this all looks to be being a very interesting ride... :)

Andrew Troman

annadobritt

First Post
DungeonKeeperUK said:
Looking forward to getting my teeth back into the Undercity and Sewers, theres a host of stuff that had to be cut due to size restrictions... this all looks to be being a very interesting ride... :)

Andrew Troman

You can say that again, Andrew. But it should be fun. :)

Adlon

Mortality.net
I've always touted Bluffside as THE best citybook for d20, and am very happy that the book is getting some love now.

Bluffside PR

First Post
The Rumors are True

Soon.

Very Soon.

The city that has been called everything from "....the most comprehensive city ever created" to "....the Waterdeep of d20" will be making a comeback into the role playing arena.

To the original fans that have always wanted more support and expansion for "...the city book to end all city books" and to the newer fans that have just discovered "....the city bursting at the seams with detail", the time is almost here.

More Points of Interest....

More adventures in and around the city....

More detail and expansion of your favorite sections....

Background details by the original developers....

And much much more....

Stay tuned for more information. The time is almost here for the phoenix to rise from the ashes. Just a little longer till....

BLUFFSIDE RETURNS!!!

MEG Hal

First Post
Bluffside PR said:
Soon.

Very Soon.

The city that has been called everything from "....the most comprehensive city ever created" to "....the Waterdeep of d20" will be making a comeback into the role playing arena.

To the original fans that have always wanted more support and expansion for "...the city book to end all city books" and to the newer fans that have just discovered "....the city bursting at the seams with detail", the time is almost here.

More Points of Interest....

More adventures in and around the city....

More detail and expansion of your favorite sections....

Background details by the original developers....

And much much more....

Stay tuned for more information. The time is almost here for the phoenix to rise from the ashes. Just a little longer till....

BLUFFSIDE RETURNS!!!

And I could not be happier----- ;)

Remove ads