• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Calling Leap Year babies

johnsemlak

First Post
I'm sorry to miss this thread yesterday--I had limited time online on account of my birthday :) :D

I hope all Leap year babies had a happy birthday!!!!

Stebie9173

First Post
As for presents... Best Picture Oscar for Return of the King would be nice! :D

Look at all those presents! It's like all my birthdays came at once!

Oh, they did.... :p

Almost forgot : One of my work colleagues had a baby boy on Sunday morning. A Brand New Leap year baby :)

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
Eridanis said:
Not quite the same, but I propsed to my now-wife on Feb 29, 1996. Thus, we've been married for nearly seven years, but I proposed not quite three years ago. :)
Uh, it's about two years abo :)

der_kluge

Adventurer
One of my good friends just had their second child on leap day. He said there were about 3 other babies born in the hospital on that day.

Have you ever seen The Pirates of Penzance? It's a operetta by Gilbert and Sullivan--and the plot involves someone born in a leap year. Whenever the subject come up, I think of that show. I saw it years ago on Broadway with what was (looking back, anyway) a really bizarre cast: Kevin Kline, Linda Rondstat, Rex Smith, and Estelle Parsons.

Remove ads