Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - IC

Walking Dad

First Post
47912d1300876452-rg-carrion-crown-ap-savage-stampede-hagnim.png

"Your words are really wasted, Duergar, as they lack sense. Each year of life is more worth than a watch.
And by your logic, I could break this watch and because it has no more value by then, no one would owe you anything."

Hagnim answers, giving the duergar another glare.
He avoids discussing religion with the Pharasma servant..

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
Hagnim

HP: 12/12
AC: 19, Touch 13, Flat Footed 16
Initiative: +3
CMB: +1
CMD: 14
Fort: +5
Ref: +3
Will +6
Speed 20'

active spells:
Endure Elements

Spells prepared:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 - Endure Elements, Magic Stone - Obscuring Mist

Ice Bolt: 7/7
+3 ; 1d4(p) / 1d4(cold

Club (melee): +1 = +0 (BAB) +1 (Stat) (1d6+1)X2

Perception +8

dies at -16

[/sblock][/sblock]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"The only thing THAT man ever did to enrich MY life was to DIE!" Daggal spat, taking a step towards Zeldana. He paused, lowered his head, then held up an outstretched palm to Zeldana, indicating that the subject was now closed.

After regaining his composure, Daggal faced Hagnim, a smug smile on his face.

"If you were to break my property, it would be you who would owe me its value. It would seem that you must now petition Pharasma herself for the life of that... thing," Daggal pointed a stubby finger at the Professor's corpse for emphasis.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
The Warrior walks toward the argument "Now now, good dwarf, er, deurgar, there is no need for that sort of behavior here, please respect this man, I have no idea what he may have done to offend you in this way, but surely you should respect this time of sadness." he says sternly

Orius

Legend
Daros scowls at the rude duergar but otherwise ignores him. Instead, he turns to the other three.

"Greetings. I am Daros Randarov, wizard and pupil of Professor Lorrimor. I studied under him several years ago, and I became good friends with both the Professor, and his daughter, Kendra." He says this last with a motion towards the young woman. "I parted company with him about two years ago, so that I could research the Art on my own. I take it that all of you were acquainted with him? We spoke often by letter, but he seldom talked about his various associates throughout Ustalav and beyond. He had an extensive network of contacts whom he corresponded with on a regular basis."

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Daggal looks up at the hulking Northerner. "I have no respect for THIS," Daggal again gestures to the corpse, "And I also have no wish to waste my time. Let us be done with whatever business brings us here."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As the dwarf and duergar stare daggers at each other a portly man with grayish skin and working on his third chin makes his way over from the group of locals. He takes on an air of authority before asking, "What is going on here Mistress Lorrimor? Who are all these people?"

Kendra had moved closer to Daros as soon as the arguing had started. The look in her eye, one of confusion, as the duergar makes his remarks. She turns to the man saying, "Councilman Hearthmount, I believe this are the people mentioned in the letter pertaining to my fathers will. At least I do remember Daros here and..." she pauses and blushes slightly then continues. "And there is still one more person missing. The note mentioned six."

"Hrmph, hrmph." the man grunts disgruntled and giving the group a hardened look. "I will bring the will by your home after the service, but we should be moving on. We have no time for nonsense here gentlemen, Mistress Lorrimor perhaps if they took up your father's coffin as pallbearers it would keep them out of trouble and we could continue."

Kendra looks at the others and with slight hope in her eyes she asks, "Could you? I mean would you it would mean a lot to me."

Orius

Legend
"You don't have to ask, Kendra," replies Daros. "Your father was a good friend and teacher, and it would be remiss of me to deny him this one final honor."

Walking Dad

First Post
47912d1300876452-rg-carrion-crown-ap-savage-stampede-hagnim.png

"No offense, but I'm of smaller statue than you two. We should plan how to grab the coffin or we will look a bit stupid."
Hagnim remarks, not offering to side with the duergar.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
Hagnim

HP: 12/12
AC: 19, Touch 13, Flat Footed 16
Initiative: +3
CMB: +1
CMD: 14
Fort: +5
Ref: +3
Will +6
Speed 20'