• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - IC

Caim

First Post
A young man in chainmail and guisarme strapped to his back approaches Kendra. "My apologies for my tardiness Lady Kendra. The closure to Ravengro I got, the worse the weather got. Anyways, I'm not sure if you remember me but my name is Aerodus Tauranor. Your father helped me with my studies many years ago on the removal of the undead problem that this world suffers." After going on for a few moments he realizes he is not the only one talking to Lady Kendra. "My apologies, I did not mean to interrupt your conversations." After a quick glance the paladins eyes stop on the deep dwarf.

"Far from home Master Dwarf and bearing the crimson star? Are you coming Cheliax?" Aerodus asks with a slight cheer in his voice.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Daggal's gaze breaks from the bugbear and slowly examines the new arrival. "Tauranor... do you also hail from Cheliax? The name is a common one among the nobility there."

Daggal leans forward on his walking stick, hand over hand. "If you hunt the undead, there are none to be found. None yet, that is. The Professor might yet rise from the dead, which could provide some entertainment..."

Daggal pauses, glances at the others' reactions, then adds, "Despite the weather, it is a fine turnout. More than I expected."

rangerjohn

Explorer
Zeldana of Pharasma

"Ah! Coming from Cheliax.

OOC: That would be like me seeing someone wearing a Star of David, and asking
"coming Isreal?"

Caim

First Post
"I am a native of Cheliax and I am some what of an undead hunter if you will, but I hunt all sorts of evil. I am a paladin of Iomedae and I give praise also to Pharsma." Tauranor says as his gaze passes to Zeldana.

"I was just surprised to see a deep dwarf on the surface. My thoughts were faster than my tongue priestess." Tauranor says slightly bowing his head.

[sblock=OOC]
I haven't read anyones backgrounds, mostly due to the fact that I have never met any of you and its a little weird to know someones background before you have ever met. I associated the star of Asmodues since we are playing in Golarion and Cheliax is a melting pot of races and religions. Sorry if that didn't make sense to anyone else. And that post was a huge typo. Normally I read things a few times before posting.
[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: It's alright, I was just genuinely confused. On another note, Iomodae just couldn't keep her nose out could she? One of my alt considerations was a cleric of Iomodae.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
At the newcomer's words the bugbear's eyebrow raises slightly. "Be careful paladin, Iomodae is not as welcome here as Pharasm. Darkness stalks many places here" he says cryptically.

Remove ads