• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - IC

rangerjohn

Explorer
Zeldana of Pharasma

"Guys, that's Pharasma. Not meaning to start a fight or anything. Though you might be, I'm giving the benefit of the doubt."

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC] @rangerjohn : Pretty sure that was just a typo, but maybe it wasn't.[/sblock]Daggal snorts at Zeldana's perceived slight. "The bugbear is seven feet of raw muscle. I am certain that if he had wished to start a fight, the mourners would be in a heap alongside the Professor by now."

"But the bugbear does raise a valid point," Daggal says, turning to face the paladin. "I find it most unusual that a Chelaxian would become a champion of Iomedae and survive to tell about it."

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
"It is just as common for Cheliaxian to be a champion of Iomedae as it is for a Cheliaxian to worship Asmodeus. Just because Aroden died and several Cheliaxians have turned away from his teachings does not mean a it would be impossible for a paladin to survive." Aerodus says with a wink in Daggal's.

"As far as Iomedae being welcome in this place holds no concern over me. I am here to pay my respects to the late professor and his daughter. If there is someone or something that has a problem with my being here, well they can wait until the services are over and we can address them." he finishes as he turns in the direction of Lady Kendra.

As Aerodus begins and bows slightly. "If it pleases I would be honored to carry your father to his final resting place along with whomever else you have chosen."

Walking Dad

First Post
47912d1300876452-rg-carrion-crown-ap-savage-stampede-hagnim.png

"Could you quit discussing religion and lend a hand to carry the coffin? Bah, nothing good comes from such talk...."
Hagnim grumbles.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
Hagnim

HP: 12/12
AC: 19, Touch 13, Flat Footed 16
Initiative: +3
CMB: +1
CMD: 14
Fort: +5
Ref: +3
Will +6
Speed 20'

active spells:
Endure Elements

Spells prepared:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 - Endure Elements, Magic Stone - Obscuring Mist

Ice Bolt: 7/7
+3 ; 1d4(p) / 1d4(cold

Club (melee): +1 = +0 (BAB) +1 (Stat) (1d6+1)X2

Perception +8

dies at -16

[/sblock][/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Sorry just waiting for the RP to settle let's continue.

5553296472_5d8ec6a763.jpg

Joesph and Daros take up the front of the coffin while Zeldana and Aerodus take positions in the back. Kendra smiles at Daros and then turns to take the lead.

Hagmin on the left side isn't a part of the carrying but is close to show he is with the group, while Daggal and Todrag walk on the other side.

The procession winds it's way through the path of The Restlands until they come to a spot were a bunch of locals block the path. They look like farmers or laborers some with tools in hand. The oldest of them steps forward directly in front of Kendra and says...

"That's far enough. We been talking, and we don't want Lorrimor buried in the Restlands. You can take him upriver and bury him there if you want, but he ain't goin' in the ground here,"

Kendra is swift to respond, her sadness swiftly transforming into anger. "What are you talking about?" she cries out. "I arranged it with Father Grimburrow. He's waiting for us! The graves already been..."

"You don't get it, woman. We won't have a necromancer buried in the same place as our kin. I suggest you move out while you still can. Folks are pretty upsset about this right now."

"Necromancy!? Are you really that ignorant?"

The men take on a menacing look as they take and half surround the group.

[sblock=OOC] There are about a dozen thugs and things could get ugly should no one try and intervene.[/sblock]

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Zeldana of Pharasma

"You would dain to interupt a servant of the Lady, in the performance of her duty? Think men! If he is not laid to rest, then you must fear. For it is the dead not laid to rest, that walk among you."

OOC: Not sure what this would be game mechanic wise. There are elements of bluff, diplomacy and intimidation.

Ok, aid another it is. Did not realize diplomacy is so hard! Would not have even tried. That does not make sense, its easier to disarm the best designed trap in the world, than to quell a bar fight. Also makes cha useless indeed, to most classes.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Listen here, I'm tired, cold and hungry. I'm not in the mood for this now. The lady has said she's made arrangements. You best be moving aside unless you'd like to be buried alongside him or even better maybe I can even find a real necromancer to play with your corpses" Todarg growls.

Remove ads