• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - IC

renau1g

First Post
"Your funeral" the bugbear deadpans, his hands moving quickly and suddenly the ground underneath a pair of the humans grows slippery.

OOC:
Cast Grease at H,I 4,5. Reflex save DC 14 or fall prone.

A creature can walk within or through the area of grease at half normal speed with a DC 10 Acrobatics check. Failure means it can't move that round (and must then make a Reflex save or fall), while failure by 5 or more means it falls (see the Acrobatics skill for details). Creatures that do not move on their turn do not need to make this check and are not considered flat-footed.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Daggal smugly flicks his mace at the nearest villager. After hearing the satisfying crunch, he advances towards the Professor's coffin.

OOC: Invoke hand of the acolyte. Attack villager at J-14, +3 for Wis, +1 for mw mace. Move 20' to H-11.

Hand of the Acolyte (Su): You can cause your melee weapon to fly from your grasp and strike a foe before instantly returning. As a standard action, you can make a single attack using a melee weapon at a range of 30 feet. This attack is treated as a ranged attack with a thrown weapon, except that you add your Wisdom modifier to the attack roll instead of your Dexterity modifier (damage still relies on Strength). This ability cannot be used to perform a combat maneuver. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier (6 total, 5 remaining).

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Zeldana of Pharasma

[sblock=OOC] Zeldana sets down the coffin as stated in theOOC [/sblock]

Zeldana gently sets down the coffin, with the others. Muttering under her breath "stupid, stupid, stupid..."

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
Aerodus will move to the front of the coffin and Kendra.

[sblock=OOC] I equip my shield and defend the coffin and Kendra is anyone attacks either or myself. [/sblock]

Caim

First Post
Aerodus shield in hand quickly draws a line in front of himself and Kendra. "I suggest you take your wounded man and remove yourself from these services or I will be forced to remove you."

[sblock=OOC] I will attempt one last check if possible, which I beleive is not, to intimidate the crowd. [/sblock]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Daggal grips his mace with both hands and smirks at the villagers. "That was a warning, not that you lot deserve one. Begone."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads