• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - IC

jackslate45

First Post
"I am quite good at picking locks. However I would recommend scouting it first. Having a whole bunch of people break into a crypt is kind of..." Elthos is interrupted by the sudden appearance of another man. Being all to used to Valanar's icy stare, he waits to be told that it is clear or not.

ghostcat

First Post
Piedra may have been momentarily fazed by the appearance of Szare. However, he his a pragmatic dwarf and he quickly recovers. "How do." he says to him. He goes back to fidgeting as if impatient to be off.

jackslate45

First Post
"As I was saying, we should scout it first before trying to break in. All of us at the same time will be too obvious, where 1 or two will be less conspicuous. " Elthos continues

Cyansylph

First Post
"We buried the Lorimmor there 2 days ago. There is nothing suspicious about us all returning to pay our respects. I will not discuss this further in front of Kendra, but we should all go." Having said his peace, Valanar turns and heads out the door, assuming everyone else will be shortly behind him.

Shayuri

First Post
Triessa sags in visible relief at the rather good graces people are taking her revelation in.

"Thank you," she says quiely, "He won't be any trouble. I think Valanar's right too. We can pick flowers along the way. It needn't be overly obtrusive."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group returns to The Restlands that evening less than an hour before sunset. The cloudy sky showing bands of sunlight falling off in the distance but the area around the Ravengro graveyard is dark and shadowy.

Taking care as not to look over obtrusive they follow the path from two days ago - The Dreamwake. Little sign posts at where the paths meet let them know when they are on the path marked - The Eversleep.

As they turn down the path and head towards where the Professor was buried Valanar keeps a vigilant eye out. He walks in the front along with Triessa and her handful of flowers (Szare to her other side).

He looks to the old marker stones about and sees something that jumps out at him...

[sblock=Cyansylph] A newer looking tombstone catches the paladin's eye...

Bella the Witch

Come to my world and be
as I am
as I am now soon you will be
embrace your end and witness me

Died 4661 AR
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Piedra walks along behind the others, having fallen back 10 feet or so, to keep rear guard. He has no objections to going to pay his respects to the professor but draws the line at flowers. Instead he is carrying his axe.

Remove ads