• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Bella is not evil. LOL Hmm.. maybe I shouldn't have chosen the paladin for this part, opps my bad. :blush:[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Noting that Valanar suddenly is inspecting her, Bella asks, "What's wrong with you? Do I have something on my face?"

She then begins to make sure that there is no leftover dinner on her face...

Cyansylph

First Post
"Nothing.. this place gives me the creeps."

Confused by the tombstone, Valanar pauses for a moment before turning to one of his companions, "Triessa, may I see those flowers?"

Taking the flowers, he walks back a few steps to Bella's grave, places them there. He kneels and bows his head for a moment. His lips move, but no sound can be heard.

Shayuri

First Post
"Valanar?" Triessa asks hesitantly. "Valanar, thats not...that's not his grave."

She clears her throat, embarrassed on the knight's behalf, and tries to unobtrusively point at the professor's tombstone.

"...it's over there," she whispers.

Cyansylph

First Post
"Never said it was Lorrimor's grave. This is the grave of an old friend of mine. Have a look..."

Valanar stands aside, hoping for Triessa to approach, hoping that she will see the name on the tomb without alerting Bella.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"What's going on? That doesn't look like the Professors grave." Bella looks on, wondering just what is happening, but simply waiting for someone to answer. She looks around, trying to find just where the Professors grave is, and makes her way to it.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Valanar and the others will be surprised to see an old tombstone. From the way it has been weathered it has been there a long time as no inscription can be made out.

[sblock=Cyan] Sorry would have told you sooner had I been on. But the inscription is gone.[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Never one to let the fact that he has not been invited get in his way, Piedra moves over to the indicated gravestone and uses his innate dwarven stone sense to carefully examine it to see what Valanar finds so peculiar.

[sblock=OOC]Take 10 on Perception [Notice unusual stonework] (+8) = 18[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Triessa peers down at the gravestone and sighs sorrowfully.

"I'm sorry for your loss," she says to Valanar. "What was his name? Maybe we can put it in the stone before we leave. It doesn't seem right to leave it unmarked if he was your friend."

Remove ads