Ceramic DM Winter 07 (Final Judgment Posted)

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I noticed in another thread that Herreman was back -- apparently they've finally corrected the ISP issues that were wreaking havoc in the Pacific. Maybe he could be coerced into judging? His judgements were as good as the stories.

I'm looking forward to testing myself against the Ceramic DM elite.

/waves at Berandor.

Hello Everyone,

This looks like being an absolute classic Ceramic DM!
If you guys are desperate for a judge (and providing those damn imps don't destroy my connection to EN World!!!!!), then I shall raise the hand and see if I can get my judging scythe back. Otherwise, I shall happily cheer from the sidelines. :)

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

yangnome

First Post
OK, we need one more judge. I'd like ot see at least two more users (16 total woudl be great), but two more would work as well. If we have less than 16, I plan on having a loser's bracket where (depending on teh total #) the favorite loser of a given round progresses. We have a lot of talent in this match and it is very possible that a very talented person could get knocked out in a tough round.

yangnome said:
If we have less than 16, I plan on having a loser's bracket where (depending on teh total #) the favorite loser of a given round progresses. We have a lot of talent in this match and it is very possible that a very talented person could get knocked out in a tough round.
I thought talented people getting knocked out in a tough round was what Ceramic DM was all about; the pain and horror and threats of revenge next time.. you know, blood on the floor stuff. ;)
I'm just not too sure I like this second chance stuff is all. Once I've lopped off a head judging, I don't like seeing the miscreant come back to life... makes me go all uneasy.

Perhaps a dreaded "triple match-up" in the first round might be the best solution? Alternatively, the first eight responding go through and the rest are reserves. Whichever the way yangnome, let's get this show happening!

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Remove ads