Ceramic DM/Short Story Smackdown '08

Herremann the Wise said:
Hello Everyone,

If you guys are desperate for a judge, I suppose I can dust off the scythe again. However, I'm sure you would all prefer that I go away so that Piratecat can judge rather than play. :)

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

I'd be ever so grateful if you'd judge. Herremann. Reading your posts is as fun as reading the stories.

And if you can't arrange for Piratecat vs. Berandor, Piratecat vs Mythago would work for me, too.

Berandor

lunatic
I would like to request a match-up vs. Rodrigo in the first round, Piratecat in the second, mythago in the third. Afterwards, I don't really care to whom I lose in the finals (no offense intended).

No, really, give me anyone, I'll run them through with my quill and compose a sonnet on their skin. If I'm up against tadk, I may even try and do a poem.

And yes, I'm drunk. Why're you asking?

Last edited:

Maldur

First Post
Ill be sitting in the sun, watching tentacles unfold and thing of you all slaving away at your writing :p (back on monday, convention time)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Yay, Herremann! That's great news.

Folks, this time it's a little different. No nekkid victory dance for me. I'll only do the traditional nekkid dance if I DON'T win. There! Try and knock me out of the running now, I dare you...

Remove ads