Ceramic DM/Short Story Smackdown '08

BSF

Explorer
But you do have the inaugural post in the thread. You are the one that will need to edit your post, unless a new thread is started. :)

I can dig it though. Just trying to help jumpstart everything. If nothing else, bracket selection allows focused smack talk. :D

To the judges - I have a quick bracket layout all set up if you want to use it. The joys of random dice mechanics! Let me know how I can help so you all can kick this off the ground and get writing.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
If we don't have another option in the next day or so, I'll probably judge myself.

"Man, I'm really funny looking!"

No, not like that. Sheesh.

FickleGM

Explorer
Piratecat said:
If we don't have another option in the next day or so, I'll probably judge myself.

"Man, I'm really funny looking!"

No, not like that. Sheesh.
You know, it's really not fair to steal the easy jokes for yourself. Loser. :|

Starman

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Hey, it's page five and he's still got his pants on. I consider that a win.

cat_in_heat.jpg

I'm not sure she considers it a win.

awayfarer

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I think you've seriously underestimated the synergy from the 'pong' acqusition.

I know it looks good right now but the whole business has left me flat. The 'pong' industry has trouble thinking outside the box. They just keeps batting the same ideas around.

And you know what's next? Hybrids. Wait till you see a ^poing^. Sure, their hectares per pint will be fantastic but no one will ever make any money off of it. You know what that amounts to? Vermont. Do we really want to see maple syrup taps on our children?

Hello Everyone,

If you guys are desperate for a judge, I suppose I can dust off the scythe again. However, I'm sure you would all prefer that I go away so that Piratecat can judge rather than play. :)

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Remove ads