Character Submission Thread

SinisterRogue

First Post
Thanks for the approval Systole. I think I will keep the 12 Str/13 Con right now since the only other weapons I will be wielding would be the daggers and I have Weapon Finesse for my Dex to be used instead of Str, and having a 13 Con makes it easier to boost up to 14 with the +2 mod to help boost my HP a little more. I also took your advice and changed Goblin to Draconic. I wasn't to sure what kinds of creatures/people were in Sumbru so that info was much appreciated. Thanks again.

Saidoro

Explorer
Didn't notice that about the trait, downgraded to capable(Because there aren't nearly enough good traits). I do intend to use the extra spells favored class option, I just intend to do so later when it'll snag me spells that matter instead of now when I'd only be getting more cantrips. What was different about the old hide shirt?

Gorgon Heap

First Post
Yeah, hey, thanks a lot guys. I pop around to the Inn in a day or two for IC introduction, but still want to read up on how the system works (like where rolls are made and such).

See you soon.

Grayn

First Post
Okay, putting the finishing touches on my first character. :)

I was wondering how far outside the norm can we go with our back story? I would like my half-orc to have spent time with some halflings early in his life. This would also lead to him speaking Halfling as one of his starting languages.

Would this be possible?

Grayn

First Post
Sweet, I also am taking the Endurance feat. This gives "a +4 bonus on the following checks and saves: Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage from exhaustion".

Is the bonus applied to the Swim skill or is it applied when rolling for fatigue?

GlassEye

Adventurer
Is the bonus applied to the Swim skill or is it applied when rolling for fatigue?

It's applied to the Swim skill but only when rolling the DC 20 check to avoid damage from fatigue. You could add a footnote to your swim skill with the total vs. fatigue at the bottom or on an extra line/column/whatever.

Grayn

First Post
I should have asked this earlier, but I guess I can just pad my post count instead.

Can we use Eastern armor and weapons?

Grayn

First Post
Ok guys, my first character is ready for his first review. Please remember that this is my first PnP character, so please be gentle (but thorough;)). I will appreciate any input, corrections and opinions. You can find him on the wikia as [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Dimb'antar Thuk.
[/FONT]
Is there a trick to adding a pic to the character sheet? I can't seem to get my picture to upload.

Remove ads