• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Children?

JoeBlank

Explorer
I have 1 cohort and 3 followers:

Amy: Female human Exp 6/Wif 8 (age 34)

Joseph: Male human Fgt 1/Rog 1 (age 7)

Jacob: Male human Brd 1 (age 5, in 3 weeks)

Benjamin: Male human Rog 1 (age 3)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
I'm not doing it! I'm just an innocent bystander that seems to get caught up in this way too often.

Of course, I do look dead sexy in those panties, so I guess Torm never really stood a chance... :eek:

:lol:

I didn't say that you actually had to.... ;) But then ya never know what kind of "stuff" Torm really goes for and doesn't publicize.... :p

PS: just kidding, Torm. :)

PPS: As far as the topic goes, I don't have any kids. Unless cats count... ;) My sister has all the kids of us siblings. She has 3: Jaime 15, Brittney 12 and Dakota 5 (will be 6 early next month).

Treebore

First Post
3 by my wife, one we adopted, and who knows how many I may have created during my early years in the Navy. None I've been told about, at least.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Treebore said:
3 by my wife, one we adopted, and who knows how many I may have created during my early years in the Navy. None I've been told about, at least.

Treebore: sorry to derail this thread (again!) but how's things going with your wife's disability fight? My friend is still fighting for his but has gotten a doc to actually record "disabled" on his records. So things are looking a bit better for him and I hope the same is going for you as well. ;)

Maybe someone should tell you the same thing they told Joshua Dyal in an earlier post.... :p

der_kluge

Adventurer
Joshua Dyal said:
Spencer, 9 yo
Jessica 7 yo
Alexander 3 yo
Logan - almost 2 yo.

Lots of pictures at my wife's webshot's gallery: http://community.webshots.com/user/juliedyal

Joshua Dyal
attachment.php

Jimmy Smits
20040827-jimmy-smits.jpg

Separated at birth???????

Attachments

• jd.jpg
    jd.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 191

Remove ads