• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Children?

JimAde

First Post
I have:

Daughter Karen (7 yo)
Son Zach (3 yo)

The kids are cute, but if I posted pictures of me, I'd break your monitors. :)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
2 boys:

Ben (age 3.5)
Sam (22 months)

Henry's got it right - my gaming group has continually had problems getting together to play, so I finally decided to start making my own players. ;)

reveal

Adventurer
Henry said:
Speak for yourself! The man's co-created his own gaming group! :p

I can picture it now:

"Oh Joshua...."

"Yes dear?"

"Want to fool around?"

"Not tonight dear, I have a headache."

"But honey, if we make our gamers we'd always have a grou... Josh? Where'd you go?"

"GET IN THE BEDROOM WOMAN!" :lol:

Zander

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:
My favorite pic of my girls and I (me teaching them to shave on our trip to Disneyland)

shaving.jpg
I can understand why your girls are shaving (obviously a dwarven family), but why are you? ;)

fett527

First Post
I have one child:

Jared- 13 months yesterday and he is the center of my being. I love his slap-happy giggles before bed time!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
fett527 said:
I have one child:

Jared- 13 months yesterday and he is the center of my being. I love his slap-happy giggles before bed time!

There's nothing quite like it, is there? :)

I love bein' a daddy....

reveal said:
I can picture it now:

"Oh Joshua...."

"Yes dear?"

"Want to fool around?"

"Not tonight dear, I have a headache."

"But honey, if we make our gamers we'd always have a grou... Josh? Where'd you go?"

"GET IN THE BEDROOM WOMAN!" :lol:
:lol: Although my wife will laugh scornfully at any suggestion that I would even think of defering sex for something as trifling as a headache. If the house were burning down around us and she told me she was in the mood, the house would just have to wait. :D

reveal

Adventurer
Joshua Dyal said:
:lol: Although my wife will laugh scornfully at any suggestion that I would even think of defering sex for something as trifling as a headache. If the house were burning down around us and she told me she was in the mood, the house would just have to wait. :D

The thoughts working in my mind...

Josh's wife: "Uh, honey, I'm on fire."

Josh: "SO AM I BABY!"

:lol:

Remove ads