• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Children?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Southern Oracle said:
Corina Angelica, 13

Rhiannon Siobhan, 8

Faelyn Renee, 7

Zoë Beatrice, 2.5

Dude, those are quite the names. I bet Zoë is going to have a nervous breakdown when she doesn't find the ë in the alphabet in school! :)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
My favorite pic of my girls and I (me teaching them to shave on our trip to Disneyland)

shaving.jpg

der_kluge said:
Dude, those are quite the names. I bet Zoë is going to have a nervous breakdown when she doesn't find the ë in the alphabet in school! :)

Although that's the way we spelled it on her birth certificate when she was born, we were informed that it's not an American letter and typewriters can't duplicate the umlaut (or diaresis, whichever you want to call it), so her name is legally Zoe.

Rhiannon will physically attack anyone who asks her if she knows who Fleetwood Mac is...she's so sick of that song. :p

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
My favorite pic of my girls and I (me teaching them to shave on our trip to Disneyland)

shaving.jpg

Ok...that's cute. That's really cute. I think I need an insulin injection now...LOL

Seriously...I dig things like this. Thanks for posting the pics!

reveal

Adventurer
Joshua Dyal said:
Why, yes, must be. ;)

It could be worse. My grandmother once told me she thought I looked like Barry Manilow.

So you're saying you don't write the songs that make the whole world sing?

Hellefire

First Post
Sunshine Gabriela Blair
18-1/2 months
girl

And no more...had a vasectomy yesterday for the betterment of mankind, and to turn procreation into recreation :)

Aaron

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
almost 9 year old boy
almost 6 year old girl
almost 3 year old girl

All summer birthdays. We only planned the first one that way, the girls just decided to follow suit :)

My wife isn't a gamer, and is cautious about letting them start too early, but HeroClix has entered the seen (what harm could comic book heroes be -- BWAAHAHAHHAHA!).

They all have their own "Lil' Gamers" dice bags from The Gamer's Bag, although mostly they contain card games, rocks, etc.

Remove ads