• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Children?

Darth K'Trava said:
Joshua, you sure are one helluva perv!!! :eek: There must be something there because Torm doesn't do other guys.... :confused: Maybe it's the panties... :lol:
I'm not doing it! I'm just an innocent bystander that seems to get caught up in this way too often.

Of course, I do look dead sexy in those panties, so I guess Torm never really stood a chance... :eek:

Southern Oracle said:
Corina Angelica, 13

Rhiannon Siobhan, 8

Faelyn Renee, 7

Zoë Beatrice, 2.5
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's chimed in with four kids! wicht, if he's still around, had four two IIRC.

nerfherder

Explorer
Quasqueton said:
Do you have children? How many? Gender? Age? Names?
No, and probably won't have any. I have nothing against them (I used to be one myself, you know...), I've just never felt particularly paternal.

Cheers,
Liam

Dungannon

First Post
I have two boys, Devon (age 4) and Dakota (age 3), who's latest adventure was to break open a dozen eggs on their bedroom floor in vain search for dinosaurs.

Rl'Halsinor

Explorer
Dungannon said:
I have two boys, Devon (age 4) and Dakota (age 3), who's latest adventure was to break open a dozen eggs on their bedroom floor in vain search for dinosaurs.

LOL! That is just plain funny!

I have two children:

Rebecca Lynn - 16 years old and

John David - 12 years old

I love being a father. I love being their dad.

Remove ads