• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 3.5] War of the Burning Sky [OOC] [Closed]

Rhun

First Post
Hollister is leveled up, though I still need to pick two 3rd level spells for him. And YES: FIREBALL! :D

Re: wealth by level, since everyone seems to have already know their current wealth could you please post your current overall wealth. It doesn't need to be complete to the last cp, but some idea would he helpful. If the party's solidly behind I'd like to remedy that before starting the next mod.

Hollister has 5pp, 58gp, 27sp, and 25cp leftover from his starting wealth. The only NEW acquisition he has made since starting the game is the Ring of Fire Resistance. Everything else he started the game with.

Have we even found any coin? If so, did we just not track it?

Don't forget that Indomitability seems to have given you some power or protection or something when you spoke with him. You never gave him a reason to revoke it so you still have it and he's not around to take it away. It has a gp value that I'll take into account when I determine how much more money you need to be up to expected.

I hadn't forgotten about this, just had no clue it was already "in play" so to speak. I just thought he took off without giving us a reward. :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
@Shayl ir, if you'd like to swap out your last cleric level for druid when you level that's cool.

I'm not sure what this means (or who Shayl is :p) I only finally took my 2nd lvl of cleric. I wish to get it caught up to the druid (3/3) for second lvl cleric spells and then the druid will pull ahead again for a bit. And then I will repeat.

My money is easy...

Started with and still have 2,700gp worth of stuff (wealth for 5th lvl is 9,000gp).

HM

Rhun

First Post
I'm not sure what this means (or who Shayl is :p) I only finally took my 2nd lvl of cleric. I wish to get it caught up to the druid (3/3) for second lvl cleric spells and then the druid will pull ahead again for a bit. And then I will repeat.

My money is easy...

Started with and still have 2,700gp worth of stuff (wealth for 5th lvl is 9,000gp).

HM

Is there a druid/cleric theurge style prestige class your PC can take?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
None that I know of.

Shaylir is suppose to be big on healing so maybe I'll look for a PRc that gives bonus there.

But really what my plans are...

Feats
Sacred Healing(6th) and Sacred Purification(9th)

Spells
Animalistic Power (Cleric 2nd) - subject gains +2 STR, DEX, and CON
Mark of Judgment (Cleric 2nd) - Hero who attacks marked creature heals 2 points of damage
and of course Hold Person and Hold Animal :)

HM

Arkhandus

First Post
Oddly enough, even EN Publishing's Secrets of Theurgy doesn't have anything for mixing two divine caster classes together.

Liiros now has the wooden sword, the odd greatsword, the silvered short sword, and his original 900 gp worth of coin and basic gear. And I haven't really taken any trail rations off his sheet yet, as I haven't had a decent idea of how many days have gone by without any other food source.

Given that he has no idea what the greatsword and short sword are worth, he'll probably get around 40 gp or perhaps 340 gp out of selling them, at best, depending on whether or not a merchant can determine if either is of masterwork quality. As soon as he can find a merchant to pawn them off on. He might end up keeping the silvered short sword just in case it proves useful against fiends or the like, but Liiros hasn't had a chance to really study up on fiends to determine what's best against them (no IC opportunities yet to put ranks into knowledge-the planes).

Rhun

First Post
Was there any coin/gems on any of the bodies we found? Maybe I'll have to go back through the thread, as I really can't remember.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Rhun couldn't XP you this (to many in 24 hours) but I thought I have always described Shaylir as a little Shirley Temple clone from day one? Although wearing leathers and quiet dirty/feral. Not sure though as I am old.

I'm just glad I found a drawing and not a picture fr her. :D

HM

Rhun

First Post
Hey Rhun couldn't XP you this (to many in 24 hours) but I thought I have always described Shaylir as a little Shirley Temple clone from day one? Although wearing leathers and quiet dirty/feral. Not sure though as I am old.

I'm just glad I found a drawing and not a picture fr her. :D

I must have missed that, but that works!

Remove ads