[D&D 3.5] War of the Burning Sky [OOC] [Closed]

Thanee

First Post
I totally missed that we have some weeks of travelling done now. :lol:

I thought we were still in the north-east corner of the first map. ;)

dassen.jpg

seaquen.jpg

But I saw the post now. That was a quick journey (out-game-wise ;)).

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
I suppose the village doesn't have a merchant who can offer some minor magic items (like a headband of intellect)? ;)

Bye
Thanee

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
So far you haven't found anything magic for sale worth buying. Sequen is supposed to have a great arcane academy, though, so you'd expect to see a larger selection of stuff to buy there.

Arkhandus

First Post
I'm not even sure where the Knight of the Watch prestige class was published. The organization is described in Sword & Fist and in the Living Greyhawk Gazeteer, but I don't see any prestige class for it in any of my books. Was it published in some installment of the Oerth Journal or something?

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
I'm not even sure where the Knight of the Watch prestige class was published. The organization is described in Sword & Fist and in the Living Greyhawk Gazeteer, but I don't see any prestige class for it in any of my books. Was it published in some installment of the Oerth Journal or something?

The KotW Pclass was approved for the Gran March region at the start of the campaign. It was only revealed to players as they progressed in the organization. After the campaign ended I got a copy of the campaign-admin-only KotW documentation, and it has the full Pclass in it.

Thanee

First Post
BTW, [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION], if Hollister wants to prep an extra Fireball... Lytha has learned how to dispel also. :)

Bye
Thanee

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
playing with the dice roller

These dice rolls mean nothing. I just need a post where I can play around with the die roller.

Remove ads