[D&D 3.5] War of the Burning Sky [OOC] [Closed]

Rhun

First Post
Sorry, I'm just really busy right now, and will probably continue to be so into September. I'll try to keep the game limping along until I have more time, but it may be a little while. While a city full of people should be an easy place to introduce a thief, to be honest I haven't even started thinking about how to do it.

No worries pneumatik. Real life comes first.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wonder if there is a way to do some RPing with the new rogue till the DM is ready for advancing the thread.

There are a lot of people about maybe so he could be in the crowd. I just wonder if we should have him know someone in the group already or something.

Brainstorming -

- possible message carrier from Academy
- picks a PCs pocket but only after seeing someone 'plant' something on the PC so really he's not stealing - maybe it is a game rogues play?
- got into fight and needs healing? Due to my characters vow she would even help the guy who beat you up.
- maybe he falls unconscious right in front of us? Fatigued? A con?

Just need a reason to RP.

HM

s@squ@tch

First Post
Nick wouldn't be one to pick pocket someone in a crowd -- he's more into casing a place and then burgling (tm) it while folks are away or asleep.

Right now, he's on the run, watching his back, so he might get a bit careless once his money starts to dwindle and he might get more desperate.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Hey S@squ@tch, could you write up a background for Nick so that I can start thinking of how to fit him into the game? The only background requirement is that he be at least willing to take up arms against Ragesia.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Could someone give a quick synopsis of what the group was doing up until this point, and where they are currently?

I'm thinking Nick will be from Gate Pass and a former member of the thieves' guild.

Rhun

First Post
Could someone give a quick synopsis of what the group was doing up until this point, and where they are currently?

We were all in Gate Pass, and received a note to meet the Resistance at a tavern. We were ambushed there, which led to us fleeing the city with a package that we need to deliver to (was it the Queen of the Shahalesti?). Our course took us through the Fire Forest, in which we had some fun adventures, and led us here to Seaquen.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
The package is actually a copy of the information that a spy got from Ragesia. You're supposed to deliver it to the resistance against Ragesia in Seaquen, which is where you are now.

There's no need to give it to the Shahalisti because they got the original from you guys in Gate Pass.

Remove ads