[D&D 3.5] War of the Burning Sky [OOC] [Closed]

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Recruiting

So I want to recruit another player for the game. Four players is a little bit small. Before I post an open call does anyone know any good players who would want in?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I thought I knew a bunch but everyone is battling the RL monster it seems.

Hope whomever wishes to play will help out in the melee department Shaylir is certainly not good at it.

HM

Rhun

First Post
So I want to recruit another player for the game. Four players is a little bit small. Before I post an open call does anyone know any good players who would want in?

Are we really down to just four? It seems like more.

I thought I knew a bunch but everyone is battling the RL monster it seems.

Hope whomever wishes to play will help out in the melee department Shaylir is certainly not good at it.

Yeah, RL is definitely rearing its ugly head of late.

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah, seems like. Just Hollister, Liiros, Lytha, and Shaylir now, plus the NPC Torrent, and Katrina at the moment. And we do seem a bit melee-light, but Liiros and Torrent can handle most tanking I'm sure. Some roguish type or other melee-support PC could help. We've got plenty of healing and blasting already.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Believe it or not, Torrent is only with the party for plot reasons, not because I want to run a DMPC. She may be leaving soon, so you might want another cleric.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Shaylir should have it all covered in the healing department (I hope). But a rogue/cleric or warrior cleric to get the extra martial character along with a few extra cures sounds good.

BTW update on my game group has just encountered Kazyk in the fire forest. :devil: time for some infernal wounding.

HM

Rhun

First Post
Shaylir should have it all covered in the healing department (I hope). But a rogue/cleric or warrior cleric to get the extra martial character along with a few extra cures sounds good.

A straight cleric is always a good bonus PC to have.

Remove ads