[D&D 3.5] War of the Burning Sky [OOC] [Closed]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Well, pneumatik had asked me a loooooong time ago if I was interested, to which I said yes, but then RL hit, so, long story short, i put my PC into the RG, just need to name him and get a backstory, but the crunch is done, I think.

He's a fighter 2 / rogue 3, skill monkey with some ability to hopefully keep opponents occupied without getting hit himself.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Well, pneumatik had asked me a loooooong time ago if I was interested, to which I said yes, but then RL hit, so, long story short, i put my PC into the RG, just need to name him and get a backstory, but the crunch is done, I think.

He's a fighter 2 / rogue 3, skill monkey with some ability to hopefully keep opponents occupied without getting hit himself.

The crunch looks good. Your inventory points out how the AP is a little stingy with cash initially, but that's because Indomitability's Boon is calculated to be worth 8,380gp. Don't worry, it will come up this adventure and then I'll work on bringing everyone up to standard-ish wealth levels.

Anyway, S@s, a background that has your PC in Seaquen as some sort of refugee or adversary to Ragesia would work well. Lots of people from other countries have come to Seaquen to escape Ragesia and its Scourge. The only thing I'd recommend against is being a Ragesian sympathizer.

Rhun

First Post
The crunch looks good. Your inventory points out how the AP is a little stingy with cash initially, but that's because Indomitability's Boon is calculated to be worth 8,380gp. Don't worry, it will come up this adventure and then I'll work on bringing everyone up to standard-ish wealth levels.

8380gp, huh? Nice.

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, dudes name is "Nick". He's a refugee, on the run and laying low, trying to not attract attention, which is what he is good at, but he is no slouch in a fight either, but normally he's outnumbered, as he is usually working alone.

Rhun

First Post
OK, dudes name is "Nick". He's a refugee, on the run and laying low, trying to not attract attention, which is what he is good at, but he is no slouch in a fight either, but normally he's outnumbered, as he is usually working alone.

Nick, huh? Sounds suspicious. :)

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Sorry, I'm just really busy right now, and will probably continue to be so into September. I'll try to keep the game limping along until I have more time, but it may be a little while. While a city full of people should be an easy place to introduce a thief, to be honest I haven't even started thinking about how to do it.

Remove ads