DCC #7 The Secret of Smuggler's Cove (full)

Leif

Adventurer
BTW, Caramir's spells prepared are now:

SPELLS PREPARED
L0[4]: Flare, Guidance, Detect Magic, Resistance
L1[4]: Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Etangle, Jump
L2[3]: Bull's Strength, Resist Energy, Restoration - Lesser
L3[2]: Cure Moderate Wounds, Protection From Energy

Scotley

Hero
Just an FYI, I'm going to be taking a little vacation to the beach tomorrow and don't expect to have much access to post until Friday night. I hate to depart just as we seem to be approaching an encounter, but I really need a vacation.

Please NPC Fëanáro as needed.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP - Have a great time I'm sure we will be on round 1 or 2 by the time you get back. Will still be plenty of things for you to shot at. LOL

BTW - will set round 1 up SUN nite (today?) Please let me know what your character has in hand and who is first through the door.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Letting @Fenris know he is up and giving him a 24 hour heads up as I will try and move things along about every three to four days.

Unless everyone wish this to be a weekly update, it is really up to you all as I can do whatever the group wishes. Please let me know the speed you want your game to run.

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
Letting @Fenris know he is up and giving him a 24 hour heads up as I will try and move things along about every three to four days.

Unless everyone wish this to be a weekly update, it is really up to you all as I can do whatever the group wishes. Please let me know the speed you want your game to run.

HM

Sorry HM, I have been in Paris the last two weeks (and was checking in pretty well. But I flew home yesterday and it was a LOOONG day. I will catch up here.

I will add it waa a prudent post for Nurkaz's activity and I have no problems with skipping or NPCing an absent player. Everyday should be fine for me from here on out.

Last edited:

Remove ads