DCC #7 The Secret of Smuggler's Cove (full)

Fenris

Adventurer
I will be writing up the opening post for this SUN nite. In it there will be a little more detail of the problem facing the heroes and their arrival at Fair Haven.

Then I think we can RP for a week or two to get settled into the characters before going adventuring.

Hope everyone is ready to go.

HM

Ready and eager.

Scotley

Hero
Will do my darnedest to get the finishing touches on my character by Sunday evening. I am eager to begin. It has been a particularly busy time for me, but I hope the worst is over for a while.

Leif

Adventurer
Will do my darnedest to get the finishing touches on my character by Sunday evening. I am eager to begin. It has been a particularly busy time for me, but I hope the worst is over for a while.
I hope so too, Scotley! ;) I put the final touches on Caramir Thistledown a day or so ago, and he's as ready as I know how to make him. Actually, there was one final detail to be taken care of, but his alignment is on his sheet now! [N/G]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I'm all set to post IC for Caramir Thistledown. Am I permitted to do so yet, or am I waiting for an introductory post? Presumably the characters know each other, but where are we, exactly? Oh, shoot, I'm just going to fake it!

rangerjohn

Explorer
Orisons

Leif, orisons are not used up, you can cast them as many times as you like. This means two things, one as HM previously suggested, you should probably choose a different trait, as you can cast light all day long as an orison. Two you need to prepare a different orison to replace the second detect magic.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Great fake job. :)

You still have Magical talent Light listed for a trait. I'm just making sure that you wish to have it.

You took Light as an Orison and thus can cast light as many times per day as you wish. True you can not have two active at once (but you may have the magical talent light and an orison light up at the same time), don't see the need am I not seeing something?

Late to the party.

HM

Remove ads