DCC #7 The Secret of Smuggler's Cove (full)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I saw there was some updated sheets.

I was planning on double checks tomorrow night so doing it tomorrow sounds good.

Wonder what is holding [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] up?

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Nope, not in a wheelchair. Spend several weeks in one following each of my car crashes, but that's all in the past. Just been having RL issues, that's all.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Nice to see you got a chance to work on your character @Fenris .

Sorry to say that was not the RG for this game, sorry.

My fault as I started something else (thinking this wouldn't take flight - but really glad it is for various monster reasons I wish to try). There is to be no RG for this so that might have been why you thought that newest one was.

This one shot is going to use the first page of the IC as it's RG.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/306678-dcc-7-secret-smugglers-cave-ic.html

If you could kindly copy paste your character in when you have a chance but till them I will look him over from the other.

Oh and if you want to post a scary monster from the desert pic in that post in the other RG - (desert themed AP) I won't mind a bit something to give the others a fright specially if you list placeholder along with the pick. Thanks.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sand Dragon will work.

Sand_Dragon_by_jslewis.jpg

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
Nice to see you got a chance to work on your character @Fenris .

Sorry to say that was not the RG for this game, sorry.

My fault as I started something else (thinking this wouldn't take flight - but really glad it is for various monster reasons I wish to try). There is to be no RG for this so that might have been why you thought that newest one was.

This one shot is going to use the first page of the IC as it's RG.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/306678-dcc-7-secret-smugglers-cave-ic.html

If you could kindly copy paste your character in when you have a chance but till them I will look him over from the other.

Oh and if you want to post a scary monster from the desert pic in that post in the other RG - (desert themed AP) I won't mind a bit something to give the others a fright specially if you list placeholder along with the pick. Thanks.

HM

D'oh!:eek:

Sorry, but very astute as to why I erred in location. But I have posted my dwarf in the correct place and substituted the pic as requested. So look for him in the correct place. I did use the format you had in the other game, which took a while to convert to. However, if you want it like the other characters let me know.

Leif

Adventurer
Hopefully, his legs... though if he is actually in a wheelchair, my joke is in horrible taste. Zing.
Don't sweat it, Bizkit, like I said, it's all water under the bridge now, and I'm quite ambulatory. I liked your joke anyway! ;)

Oh, and thanks for the xp, btw.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Have been extra busy but your rechecks are scheduled for MON nite into TUE.

Mark Chance says he won't have reliable internet but that is np. I am going to push through getting characters ready and start the IC for some RP group chatting. A week from tomorrow SUN June 26th.

What this will do will be a chance for all of you to relate how you know each other. You can make up a story of an old adventure and the quest you have accomplished.

Since the group is heavy non-human - Fair Haven - the town you are going to will be an elven village on the outskirts of the elven forest. The elven capital is looking to establish it as a great elven port but have hit a snag. To see if they can fix the problem the local group of heroes has been asked to travel and see what is amiss.

Need to see if @Leif has time to finish his character this week and we will get this ball a rolling (along with the dice).

HM

Remove ads