• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deepwater's Despair - Active - Roll Call!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
That would be right. I shall set up the game tonight if not tomorrow. Don't be surprised if it gets off to a slow start, because of the holidays. I'm taking my computer home when I'm with the family, so I should be able to post briefly.

Manzanita

First Post
Wow. Those are some nicely written PCs. This is going to be a great game. Dead Raddish - you were serious about being the mysterious man with the red-haired hands following Sargon. I'd thrown that bone out to Isida to play with, and you've given it a twist. Cool with me. And the party is reasonably balanced, although Erekose's PC is hardly Sargon's twin. Thanks for accomodating my first pick.

dead_radish

Explorer
I was indeed serious. It matched the image I already had for the PC anyway, so that worked out well. ;) It also gives a very convienent reason for me to join up with Sargon, at least - I can't very well protect him if I'm not near him....

Grunk

First Post
I am a PbP newbie as well and was wondering if there's any way I could be squeezed into this as well. I am extremely flexible about race/classes, I'm even willing to play a bard (seems to be lacking in this party). Let me know if you can accomodate. :) :) :)

thanks
Grunk

Erekose13

Explorer
Well this game is to help newbies get into the whole pbp thing, so if Isida does not want any more players in her game, then I would be willing to step aside to let in someone who hasnt had a chance to play online in.

Remove ads