[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Tapeworm

Gomez

First Post
Committed Hero said:
"I'll try to find out what I can, doctor."

I wonder what I can find about the victim? Perhaps a visit to the club might reveal something now that things have died down from the raid.

[If it's not a far drive and Marcus has the time he will schedule a trip down to Harrisonburg]

OOC: You also know that there were several arrests made during the Raid. The prisoners are in the Harrisonburg jail.

Gomez

First Post
Dr. Jonathan Anderson

About an hour and a half later, you pull up to the offices of the Rockingham County ME. A receptionist greets you and after checking your identification, she directs you to the morgue and Dr. Hardiman's office. You step into what looks to be the morgue. There are a couple of examination tables, medical equipment, and a glass partitioned office to your right. One wall has several rows of square stainless steel doors. That must be where they keep the bodies. You don't see anyone as you enter.

Gomez

First Post
Marcus Foster

After about a two hour drive you arrive in Harrisonburg. Stopping by the Ice nightclub, you see that it closed but there appears to be a crime scene clean up crew at the site.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Marcus Foster

He is wearing stylish, but not formal, clothes, and steps out of his car to approach the techs. With a flash of his badge he introduces himself.

"Hey, I'm following up on the bust that went down here. Can you give me directions to the jail - I'd like to shake down some of the perps for an ongoing investigation. I promise I won't step on anybody's toes while I'm there.

Hrothgar

First Post
Dr. Jonathan Anderson

"Hello? Anyone here?" Jonathan strides into the room with his loafers, blue jeans, and loose button up shirt. He immediately starts scanning the room for safety glasses and a lab coat that he may don. Been a while since I did one of these. Heh. Let's see how much I can remember about basic anatomy. I just hope I don't embarrass myself.

Jonathan's eyes also search for any files on the deceased. If available, he flips through the files to find the file he was sent to investigate.

Gomez

First Post
Committed Hero said:
"Hey, I'm following up on the bust that went down here. Can you give me directions to the jail - I'd like to shake down some of the perps for an ongoing investigation. I promise I won't step on anybody's toes while I'm there.

The techs give you directions and you head over to the Harrisonburg Police Station. After talking to a receptionist, John Tyler, a police detective that worked on the raid greets you. He is in his mid thirties with blonde hair and handsome face save for the gunshot scar on his right cheek. "Hello Marcus." he says with a grin. "What brings you out to my neck of the woods. The nightclub case? Damn we were so close to busting that one wide open."

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
Dr. Jonathan Anderson

"Hello? Anyone here?" Jonathan strides into the room with his loafers, blue jeans, and loose button up shirt. He immediately starts scanning the room for safety glasses and a lab coat that he may don. Been a while since I did one of these. Heh. Let's see how much I can remember about basic anatomy. I just hope I don't embarrass myself.

Jonathan's eyes also search for any files on the deceased. If available, he flips through the files to find the file he was sent to investigate.

Jonathan steps into the office on the right and notices something strange. The file cabinets behind the desk have been pulled out and papers are scattered across the floor. The desk look like it has also has been ransacked. Turning around and looking across the morgue. You see the legs of someone in blue slacks and black shoes laying on the floor behind one of the examination tables. You also see a half open door with a security keypad next to it on the back wall.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Marcus Foster

Gomez said:
"What brings you out to my neck of the woods. The nightclub case? Damn we were so close to busting that one wide open."

"I don't know how we lost control of it. A lotta work down the drain. Anyway, I got a call from the coroner about one of the victims. Any chance I can interview some of the prisoners?"

Hrothgar

First Post
Dr. Jonathan Anderson

"My God! Dr. Hardiman? Joan?" Jonathan rushes over to the person on the ground, his medical training taking over. He scans the person's body for wounds, both external and internal, to identify the most efficient use of his medical aid. He concentrates so hard on the victim, he loses all sense of what is around him, until a small voice starts to scream in his head. The door! Its still open! Someone in there? An attacker?

Only when his ministrations on the person on the floor are complete, does Jonathan begin to take stock of the situation, scanning the floor, files, and open door with the security lock for any danger that might be posed to himself or the victim.

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
Dr. Jonathan Anderson

"My God! Dr. Hardiman? Joan?" Jonathan rushes over to the person on the ground, his medical training taking over. He scans the person's body for wounds, both external and internal, to identify the most efficient use of his medical aid. He concentrates so hard on the victim, he loses all sense of what is around him, until a small voice starts to scream in his head. The door! Its still open! Someone in there? An attacker?

Only when his ministrations on the person on the floor are complete, does Jonathan begin to take stock of the situation, scanning the floor, files, and open door with the security lock for any danger that might be posed to himself or the victim.

As you rush over to the person you see that it is a young man in an EMT uniform with a nasty looking gash on his forehead. As you check him over you are relieved to discover that he is still alive but unconscious.

Remove ads