• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Tapeworm

Gomez

First Post
Committed Hero said:
"I don't know how we lost control of it. A lotta work down the drain. Anyway, I got a call from the coroner about one of the victims. Any chance I can interview some of the prisoners?"

"Well who do want to interview? There is Frank Star, the owner of the club." says Tyler.

Hrothgar

First Post
Dr. Jonathan Anderson

Jonathan breathes through his clenched teeth as he applies a compress to the man's wound, trying to stem the blood. What the hell happened...who would do this?

As he sits there, his eyes scan the lab, looking for anything out of place in the mess. Jonathan's eyes drift to the open door and a chill runs down his back. Standing and leaving the man with the compress on his wound, Jonathan gingerly peaks his head in through the open door with its security lock. "Dr. Hardiman? Joan? You in there?"

Gomez

First Post
Committed Hero said:
"It's a start. Where is he?"

"He is here in our jail. I can set him up in a room for you to question him." says Tyler.

In about 20 minutes you are seated across from a man in his mid 30's with short black hair and blue gray eyes.

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
Dr. Jonathan Anderson

Standing and leaving the man with the compress on his wound, Jonathan gingerly peaks his head in through the open door with its security lock. "Dr. Hardiman? Joan? You in there?"

Past the door is a twenty to thirty foot hallway with two doors along each side. At the end of the hallway is another heavy door with a security pad. It is open to a outside parking lot.

Hrothgar

First Post
Dr. Jonathan Anderson

Jonathan runs briskly down the hallway to the far door and peers out into parking lot to see if anyone is fleeing the scene or if Dr. Hardiman needs aid. Jonathan keeps care to not touch the door handle. If nothing is transpiring in the parking lot, Jonathan returns to the middle of the hallway and looks for glass windows in the two doors to see if Dr. Hardiman or an attacker are in either room.

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
Dr. Jonathan Anderson

Jonathan runs briskly down the hallway to the far door and peers out into parking lot to see if anyone is fleeing the scene or if Dr. Hardiman needs aid. Jonathan keeps care to not touch the door handle. If nothing is transpiring in the parking lot, Jonathan returns to the middle of the hallway and looks for glass windows in the two doors to see if Dr. Hardiman or an attacker are in either room.

Looking outside, Jonathan does not see anything out of the ordinary. Checking the other doors. he finds two store rooms and two more examination rooms. There are no signs of Dr. Hardiman or an attacker.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Marcus will get aggressive immediately.

"I don't know what the local cops have said about our surveillance of your club, but we have been interested in Ice for a long time. My gut says that we have enough evidence to begin a seizure hearing, given that a total idiot would have recognized the drug activity happening there on a regular basis. I'm going to assume you are not a total idiot, and that you have some familiarity with the term "zero tolerance" as it applies to the confiscation of property involved in a drug sale.

Did you recognize any of the newcomers in the bar last night? Had any of them come in before? Did you have any reason to expect that something violent was about to happen?
"

[ooc - if you'd like to roll my Intimidate check my bonus is +12]

Gomez

First Post
OOC: Intimidate check 18 +12 = 30.

He starts sweating and looks scared. "If I cooperate, I want a protection and no jail time. I know a lot and if I spill the beans your case is made. But I want the D.A.'s promise of a plea bargin in writing."

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Marcus snaps a card out from a jacket pocket. "That can be arranged. Have your lawyer contact me the next time he visit. We can get immunity for you and go after bigger targets - and who knows? If we get the pushers and the new blood out of here, maybe your clientele will improve.

Now who were the new guys? Black? White? Had you seen them in the club before?

I'm gonna need an interesting story before I do anything in your favor, Star. Remember that.
"

[BTW, were any of the regular dealers hit or apprehended?]

Remove ads