• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Drowquest [4e] OOC:

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc:About chaos bolt, I see there are people complaining or making up tactics to prevent it from targeting allies, but honestly, I see nowhere that you HAVE to follow through with the attack. My interpretation is that if there are no more enemies in the area, you can simply stop.
About background: I was thinking that maybe there could be an event that triggers a change in Djaar, letting him become apt at a sort of "blade magic" (sorcerous blade channelling); maybe he comes in contact with a source of faerzress?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
ata: nice idea!, and much less disruptive to your concept, if you wanted the event in your background go ahead and write it up. If you were thinking it should happen in game, i'll have to think a bit on it... unless you had a good idea how to work it in.

renau1g

First Post
For me, neither of the other 2 controllers make sense for Nashquiri and the bonus to Dex/Cha doesn't really help out too much (besides a secondary benefit for the predatory druid) I'll stay with my current PC.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
so no one wants to RP or respond to the latest events ?
okay, ill advance you to the end of the passageway.

Hopefully the game can continue, if your dropping out please let me know.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads