D&D 5E EB's Out of My Abysmal Mind - OOC (FULL)

hero4hire

Explorer
Kildrak wants no part of any drowcraft. Since he has some innate healing I think the potions are best off with others who have no healing.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Grudach will literally take anything that no one else takes. Just let me know what everyone grabs, and I will sort through the rest. Are there any NPCs who can use Longbows? Because if not, those are the only things I'll leave behind. We have a few too many of them, I think. Can elf-wookie use one, or are his hands too claw-y?

Thia will also take the spellcomponent pouch in case her instrument is lost somehow.
She'll take a belt pouch to store her share of the cash as well.

She's going to drop her short bow.

EarlyBird

Explorer
So here is a gear breakdown....

19 GP (Atallia)
2 bloodstones: 50g each (Grudach and Kildrak)
1 brown tourmaline: 100gp (Denedril)
Gnolls:
40 SP (Buppido)
Items:
1 glaive - Grudach
8 spears - (Denrdil, Buppido, Atallia)
9 longbows - (Denrdil, Ront, Thia, Grudach, Eldeth)
10 quivers w/ 122 arrows total (2 each; Thia, Grudach, Ront, Denrdil) 1 to Buppido and Eldeth
5lbs dried meat (Group)
11 waterskins (of various makes and models) everyone has 2 waterskins except: Stool, and Grudach (who has guord and waterskin)
3 large shoulder bags (just sacks with rope tied to them) (Buppido, Denedril, Eldeth)
4 belt pouches, made of dried animal skin (Thia, Buppido, Denedril, Eldeth)
6 torches (2 each; Ront, Denedril, Eldeth)
1 rune covered whetstone (Finn)
a curved dagger (no sheath) with night blue binding and a small jewel in the pommel (worth 150gp) (Buppido)

spell component pouch - Thia
short bow - Buppido

magical items:
Tentacle Rod - Finn
Wand of Visid Globs - Buppido
potions of healings; Grudach and Atallia

5 spears/4 long bows leftover - fire wood for one day? so keep them for now?

EarlyBird

Explorer
So as above but Grudach gets the Augmentation Stone.

I am curios as to why FInn can't use the Tentacle Rod?? It seems to me the best melee weapon for the warlock. Not that he should get in melee, but if he finds himself in it then 3 atks at +9 doing 1d6+2 each, (oh and it has a 15' reach), is a potent weapon.

Remove ads