• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's Out of My Abysmal Mind - OOC (FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
And there is this:

NPC Current Gear List

Eldeth:
- studded leather
- shield
- mace
- warhammer
- dagger
- waterskin
- silken pillowcase w/ (10lb capacity)
-- spider statue (zurkhwood and bone), inlaid with semi-percious stones (worth 50gp)

Buppido:
- studded leather
- short sword
- dagger
- waterskin
- silken pillowcase w/ (10lb capacitiy)
-- hammer
-- 2 pitons
-- a sheet of parchment upon which is drawn a complex contraption
-- small wodden statue of a smug halfling
-- a book that tells the story of a legendary hero's rise and fall, with the last chapter missing
-- black velvet mask stitched in silver thread in a spider web pattern (worth 25gp)
-- 5gp, 30sp
- silken pillowcase w/ (10 lb capacity)
-- ??lbs of food

Ront:
- orcish greataxe
- dagger
- waterskin
- leather purse w/
-- 39gp

Derendil:
- 100' silken rope
- silken pillowcase w/ (10lb capacity)
-- ??lbs of food

Stool:
- cannot carry any gear

EarlyBird

Explorer
All that does not include the gnoll loot or the magical items that have not been divided out.

Gnoll Pack Lord
19 GP
2 bloodstones: 50g each
1 brown tourmaline: 100gp
Gnolls:
40 SP
Items:
1 glaive
8 spears
9 longbows
10 quivers w/ 122 arrows total
5lbs dried meat
11 waterskins (of various makes and models)
3 large shoulder bags (just sacks with rope tied to them)
4 belt pouches, made of dried animal skin
6 torches
1 rune covered whetstone
a curved dagger (no sheath) with night blue binding and a small jewel in the pommel (worth 150gp)

Armory: left-overs

18 pitons
9 cases of hand crossbow bolts: 20/case
3 drow bucklers (AC +1, still have free hand)
3 hand crossbows
flail
morningstar
light crossbow, no bolts

Shrine: left-overs
silken garments and personal items
spell component pouch

magical items:
- rod with three tentacles like that of an octopus squirming at the end of it - requires attunement
- slim black wand - requires attunement
- drawstring pouch - two potion vials

Thia has two longbows and 20 arrows since the first gnoll encounter. She has probably dropped the shortbow with no arrows. Did you grab her equipment list from the RG? I had it updated. She should also have the horn from the drow camp. Various people have said they are taking stuff from the gnoll loot.

Can anyone identify these magic items? We've had a few nights for someone to try.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Haven't updated loot from the gnolls. Will do that this weekend. Everyone is taking waterskins and bows, but no one is looking at the gems or coins yet. LOL

I did forget about the drow signal horn. I will have to add that in to my list.

TallIan

Explorer
Haven't updated loot from the gnolls. Will do that this weekend. Everyone is taking waterskins and bows, but no one is looking at the gems or coins yet. LOL.

I figured that stuff with a purely monetary value was more of a party loot type of thing ie we’ll divide it evenly according to value or each of us will take what we need as we need it.

I’m really bad at tracking treasure IRL but even more so with PBP.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I think Thia mentioned dividing up the treasure loot evenly in case people get separated, once before. I really need to know who is carrying the magical loot. ID'ed it somewhere, but of course now i can't find it, LOL.

So here it is:
- rod with three tentacles like that of an octopus squirming at the end of it - requires attunement
[sblock=Tentacle Rod]
Made by the drow, this rod is a magic weapon that end in three rubbery tentacles. While holding the rod, you can use an action to direct each tentacle to attack a creature you can see within 15 feet of you. Each tentacle makes a melee attack roll with a +9 bonus. On a hit, the tentacle deals 1d6 bludgeoning damage. If you hit a target with all three tentacles, it must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw. On a failure, the creature's speed is halved, it has disadvantage on Dexterity saving throws, and it can't use reactions for 1 minute. Moreover, on each of its turns, it can take either an action or a bonus action, but not both. At the end of each of its turns, it can repeat the saving throw, ending the effect on itself on a success. A Tentacle Rod is destroyed if exposed to sunlight for 1 hour without interruption.[/sblock]
- slim black wand - requires attunement :
[sblock=Wand of Viscid Globs]
Crafted by the drow, this slim black wand has 7 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 of its charges to cause a small glob of viscous material to launch from the tip at one creature within 60 feet of you. Make a ranged attack roll against the target, with a bonus equal to your spellcasting modifier (or your Intelligence modifier, if you don't have a spellcasting ability) plus your proficiency bonus. On a hit. the glob expands and dries on the target, which is restrained for 1 hour. After that time, the viscous material cracks and falls away. Applying a pint or more of alcohol to the restrained creature dissolves the glob instantly, as does the application of oil of etherealness or universal solvent. The glob also dissolves instantly if exposed to sunlight. No other non magical process can remove the viscous material until it deteriorates on its own. The wand regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at midnight. If you expend the wand's last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand melts into harmless slime and is
destroyed. A wand of viscid globs is destroyed if exposed to sunlight for 1 hour without interruption.[/sblock]
- drawstring pouch - two potion vials potions of healing: 2d4+2

Remove ads