Elysium Squad OOC

JonnyFive

First Post
ok here is my BR for Geeo, NLF if it grossly violates any of yer homebrew's race's indentity (example a LG drow) let me know and i'll fix it

" Name?" the cleric asked
"Geeo vec-Gooa, Gooa Vec-Zuur, Zuur Vec-Oolo, Oolo Vec-Shee, Shee Vec-Puro...." Stated the Aetos. The cleric sighed. he hated the fact that the Aetos simply had to list their geneology back as far as they could remember it. " Hrm" the cleric finaly running out of what little patience he had, cutting the aetos off " What section are you interestid in, Geeo?". "I want to join the Holy Warriors![color]" stated Geeo hopefuly.
"Age?" the cleric asked. "18 winters" Geeo replyed. " Your a bit young to be away from home, arn't you?" the cleric asked, arching an eyebrow. he personaly had never seen a single Aetos under the age of 70. "Not at all, its perfictly normal for us" was what Geeo ment to say. what came out was "Yes it's very rare to see one of my age away from home"
From the shocked look on the little Aetos face, the cleric could tell that he had said something he had not ment to. Bending over to the aetos, the cleric placed a firm hand on his shoulder. " Little one, you should go home, it is not your time to join the ranks of Pelor's holy warriors" "NO, I will not go home!" shouted geeo "My family has broken their honor and i must restore it!" The cleric was shook by the aetos's vehmnence. An Aetos abandining his honor, no wonder the little one wanted to join the ranks. " Very well little one, we shall see if you are fit for the ranks" the cleric stated as he reached for his parchment to record the Aetos name on the rank's of recruits.

oh yea, Geeo stands 3'0" tall and weighs in at a whooping 38lb, he has Blond hair and brown eyes. He is currently 28 (10years after this story)

Last edited:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sounds fine, JonnyFive. You might want to go back and check and make sure you have all your [/Color] tags in the right spot. But that is a very minor concern. The rest of it sounds good, honor-driven is a very legitimate motivation for an Aetos.

Thanks for checking back in Ferrix and Eonthar. I had hoped I hadn't scared you aware so early! :) Ferrix, good luck on your exam. Any topic of interest?

engrishonly

First Post
Next week is kind of rough for me too... big exam on Monday. I am also married, and probably will be out of town and/or unavailable for much of the U.S. Thanksgiving period.

I really have no problem waiting until after Thanksgiving because I have a bunch to do, and I can simply tinker with my character between now & then... but I can't speak for anyone else in the group.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
engrishonly said:
I really have no problem waiting until after Thanksgiving because I have a bunch to do, and I can simply tinker with my character between now & then... but I can't speak for anyone else in the group.

Thanks for your input. Rest assured, even if the rest of the group wants to start quickly, there will be a lull towards the end of next week.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, I got most of the other stuff out of the way, so I should start work on moving him to a character sheet soon. I think you'll enjoy what I do with him :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Nonlethal Force said:
Of that, I have little doubt.

But, you know ... with all the threads at Enworld about how underpowered the monk and the VoP feat is ... I have little to worry about! ;) :D
Not everything is combat, and a fun character isn't always a powerful one. Kit's actualy a good example :)

Bront

The man with the probe
K, posted what I have so far. Looking pretty good, just need to fill out the fluff (Background, personality, appearance, name, you know, the good stuff). I have it outlined in my head, so shouldn't take too long once I get too it. Should be done tonight.

Ferrix

Explorer
Nonlethal Force said:
Thanks for checking back in Ferrix and Eonthar. I had hoped I hadn't scared you aware so early! :) Ferrix, good luck on your exam. Any topic of interest?

Liebniz and Spinoza, two philosophers.

Also, I claim the "yellow for my color" if that's alright.

Remove ads