• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Fantasy Basketball 2005-06 (Sign up now!)

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
reapersaurus said:
(oops) I thought the league wasn't open for joining yet, since there was no link in the first post. :?:

I joined.
Sorry... I figured that posting the league ID and password were sufficient. :(

Mista Collins

First Post
I had an unexpected absence from my computer for about a week, but I have returned. I signed up. Mista's Maniacs are ready to play and pre-ranking as been finished.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I'm sure we can get more, given I think training camp hasn't even started yet!

Usually someone takes the hit and posts this on the general board...getting it moved back here but attracting a lot of attention. Posting it on Nutkinland would help as well.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Mistwell said:
I'm sure we can get more, given I think training camp hasn't even started yet!

Usually someone takes the hit and posts this on the general board...getting it moved back here but attracting a lot of attention. Posting it on Nutkinland would help as well.
Well, I did put a link to the thread in my .sig, so hopefully that helps a little. We have 9 teams now, and over a month before the season starts. I hope we can find at least three more interested folks in that time. ;)

--The Sigil

LeapingShark

First Post
Maybe the thread will get more looks after training camps open first week of October, cuz news channels & local papers will start publishing reports about the local teams, etc. The 1st preseason game is October 10th.

My pre-rankings are already done, I'm ready for the draft. :cool:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Sigil, thanks for hitting me up with the PM but I'm not good with the Rotisserie style of game play.

I wish you all luck and I'm glad to see so many familiar faces. Have fun! :)

Remove ads