FADED GLORY: The Black Eyes of the Demon Scorpion (FINISHED!)

Old One

First Post
*Thud*

Sound of Old One hitting the floor after fainting ;)!

Good to see you back in the saddle, Henry (metaphorically speaking, of course)...

~ OO

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Henry said:
Look for it this weekend!

Oh, I've been here my friend, believe me. I have several unfinished SH threads hanging around here.

I've got $5 bucks that says this weekend is going to come and go, and your muse will leave you high and dry.

I'll look for it when it's posted, if ever, but I'm not going to fall into the trap of high hopes.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Old One said:
*Thud*

Sound of Old One hitting the floor after fainting ;)!

First time I read that line, I read that last word totally differently - and the thought, "they're THAT powerful? Really?" came and went...

Wulf said:
Oh, I've been here my friend, believe me. I have several unfinished SH threads hanging around here.

I've got $5 bucks that says this weekend is going to come and go, and your muse will leave you high and dry.

If you're trying to egg me into getting it done, you're doing great. ;)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Wulf Ratbane said:

I'll take some of that action. I've got faith in Henry!

And besides, I could probably get some good "double or nothing" action on him finishing it by Thanksgiving if I'm wrong. ;)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Wulf Ratbane said:
Would you like to PayPal it to me directly, or perhaps purchase one of my fine PDFs, available now at RPGnow.com?

Seven Saxons is new and cool...

Can't I just buy you large amounts of beer at GenCon like I do most of my creditors?

And besides, I'm hoping to fall back on the "double or nothing if Henry doesn't come through by Thanksgiving" plan. ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Sorry I don't have it yet, but the plant burned down today.

Well, it feels like it, anyway. :)

I've got an update about 65% finished, and I hope to put finishing touches tonight.

Sorry, all!

Remove ads