FADED GLORY: The Black Eyes of the Demon Scorpion (FINISHED!)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Maybe I've been watching too much Lost, but I'm starting to think that perhaps we're all part of some sort of big psychology experiment...

Old One

First Post
Rel said:
Maybe I've been watching too much Lost, but I'm starting to think that perhaps we're all part of some sort of big psychology experiment...

Don't open the hatch...the numbers are bad...shhhh, here come the "Others"...

~ OO

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Wulf Ratbane said:
I sincerely hope I am earning compounded interest on that $5 bucks Rel owes me.

I sincerely hope that Henry is ready for the severe beating that I'm going to have reveal inflict on him when he comes to stay with me next month.

Henry

Autoexreginated
You know I enjoy your beatings. :)

I'm writing, I'm writing! I've revised what I've written twice, though, as I suck at it after having been away and trying to get the details right. Still working on it, though.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Henry said:
You know I enjoy your beatings. :)

I'm writing, I'm writing! I've revised what I've written twice, though, as I suck at it after having been away and trying to get the details right. Still working on it, though.

You're writing for an audience of experienced Story Hour authors. Do you sincerely believe that the same tired old excuses are going to engender any sympathy among us?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Wulf Ratbane said:
You're writing for an audience of experienced Story Hour authors. Do you sincerely believe that the same tired old excuses are going to engender any sympathy among us?

It's BECAUSE I've got an audience of experienced Story Hour authors telling me they want to see it, not in spite of it. :D

Remove ads