• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

two

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Troi looks to him as he lashes out his whip once. "What's up with you?"

"Not as much as was likely UP with you," Sunny retorts, obscurly but unhappily. And, possibly, jealously.

OOC: I have to go to a horrible reunion this weekend, and won't be able to post until Monday. Sunny will banter with Troi some, reveal he's sees Troi with Daphnie, feel a little better after hearing what Troi has to say, slap his back a few times, and go to the feast... in case any of that isn't clear...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sunny
"Not as much as was likely UP with you,"

Troi raises an eyebrow. "'fraid I don't follow yer meanin', there... I've jus' been wanderin' 'round th' fest'val wi' somebody who looked a little down, 's'all..."

Bront

The man with the probe
Mid afternoon sneaks up on Fang and Oirhandir after watching a strange freefolk dance (Detailed here ). Noting the time, Fang quickly carries Oirhandir with him (possibly quite litteraly) back to the temple. Hellen is busy bustling about is a somewhat flimsy white robe and doesn't notice your entrance.

El Jefe

First Post
As they sighted Hellen, Oirhandir whispered to Fang: "See if you can get her to let you put it on her. And tell her it looks pretty on her, she'll like that." The elf crossed his fingers. If this went well, he'd be free of...entanglements...that evening.

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
OOC: [sblock] So... What's next? [/sblock]
OOC: Waiting on Fang, once that finishes up, the feast will happen tonight. The next few days should go a bit quicker. Also, I need to compile monthly exp, which will likely hapen after the feast.

Kishwa Dogteeth

First Post
OOC- Sorry. I was away for the weekend.

A drop of drool hangs from Fang's lip, but he quickly wipes it off before anyone notices.

"Ahhh... gahhh. yahhh" he started to say in a studder, before he finally started to make some sense. "S'excuse me fin'lassie. Tis'dere somfin I cin'do?"

Fang stood there hopefully. In his hand before him he held the wrapped present.

El Jefe

First Post
Oirhandir gave his large, hairy friend what he hoped was a discreet, completely unnoticed nudge. "Psssst", he whispered, "Let her know you have a present for her."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, there you are. I'm sorry, I was so busy... what's that in your hands Hon, is that for me?" Hellen says, quite excited to see you. She waits for Fang to confirm it's a gift for her before coninuing on "Oh, that's nice sweetie." She opens the fine pouch and pulls out the neclace, and holds it up in the light. The small raindrop gem sparkles in the flickering lights. "Oh, this is so pretty, thank you sweetie." She says, and gives Fang a big hugs and a quick kiss. "This will look perfect with my dress for tonight." She drops it back in the back and ties the back around a sash on her robe.

"So, hun, now that ye're back, we got to get you all preped for the feast tonight, and I can let you know about the last feast at the end of the week as well. Prolly need to get you cleaned up and dressed up a bit as well." Hellen looks around Fang at Oirhandir and says "Hey there, I think Fang and I can handle this on our own. You go enjoy the festival, and I'll make sure I save a place for you and your friends at the head table ok? I won't keep him forever, just till the feast, which should start between 5 and 6. We'll ring the event bell ok?"

OOC Poll for everyone:
[sblock]I want a little bit of info on continuing so we can go on. Want to make this interesting and fun for everyone.

1) I can keep the open air feeling of what's going on, and you can sort of meander around for the next fiew days all on your own.
2) I can slim it down a bit and guide you a bit to interesting things to do/not do, and you can give me specific ideas if you have anything you need to find. The party stays a bit more togeather then (though people can still go off on their own), and things might move a bit faster, but it will be a bit more forced.
3) Unless you have anything specific you need/want to do, I can generaly gloss over the day's events baring any important incidents. Much faster, but not very open at all. Party is pretty much always togeather, and you'll hit most of the major events.
4) I can realy push things and we can skip anything that realy isn't that important. You'll probably miss out on some parts of the adventure, but everyone should be kept fairly busy and we'll probably finish up soon.

At the moment, you guys are probably not quite half way through, but pretty close. I want to make sure everyone is having fun and not feeling lost or not having much to do, and given how open everything is I'm hoping that the adventure is being bogged down with people having too much of "nothing" to do. :)

Please give me any input, and I will direct the adventure accordingly. There is more coming up beyond scoring with townsfolk and shopping though, I promise. [/sblock]

Remove ads