• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Umm...well I'm not sure I know how, but...Krylez's wings!---Why not?" Lasair laughs and smiles warmly as she stands, looking to Elise to show her what to do."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi watches impassively as, one by one, his companions vanish from the table and he is left behind.

After a short internal struggle, he rises from his seat, and heads for the pavilion, looking for a mildly dark place in which to seat himself and observe - not too close to the pavilion, but not far enough away as to be unable to make out the faces of those there. Though he watches, his gaze clearly shows his mind is far from the festivities at hand...

El Jefe

First Post
Noting the time so as to not be late for his watch back at Ingus's camp, Oirhandir glanced around for a prospective dance partner. So many humans, all together in one place! Surely there must be someone in the crowd who more resembled the elven maidens Oirhandir had grown up with...

Bront

The man with the probe
The band shifts to a different song, and the dance changes as well. Dancers line up for a more partnerless line dance lead by the lead singer. Men and women of all races dance happily to the upbeat tempo and rythmic instructions of the melodic Half-elf who chants them to the music.

two

First Post
Bront said:
As some of the feasting finishes, some of the people congregate over towards a second pavilion, where music is playing, people are laughing, and people are dancing a lively common jig.

Daphnie grabs Sunny's arm and tugs at him "There you are, Troi and I couldn't find you earlier. Let's go dance."

Hellen takes Fang, wipes off his chin a bit, and says "Hon, you want to dance?"

Partners abound for any interested in dancing, and knowing how to dance is definately not deturing many of those enjoying it already.

"I would not mind some time to myself," says Sunny tipsily, his anger easy to tap even through his alchoholic haze, "so perhaps you would prefer to sport at greater length with Troi."

Sunny then turns away sulkily, reaching out for another mug-o-beer.

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
Dancers line up for a more partnerless line dance lead by the lead singer. Men and women of all races dance happily to the upbeat tempo and rythmic instructions of the melodic Half-elf who chants them to the music.
"Well, that will save me the trouble of looking for a partner", thought Oirhandir. Seeing Elise and Lasair about to join in, the elf started heading their way. "Come, ladies, let's dance!", he called to them.

Bront

The man with the probe
two said:
"I would not mind some time to myself," says Sunny tipsily, his anger easy to tap even through his alchoholic haze, "so perhaps you would prefer to sport at greater length with Troi."

Sunny then turns away sulkily, reaching out for another mug-o-beer.
"The fortune teller said you'd take me away from here. How could you?" Daphnie says, fighting back tears, obviously upset. She wanders off into the crowd.

Remove ads